Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! (3459 Views)

Mind Blowing Facts About The Oceans / Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! by Takeit2017(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Nature is truly an amazing thing yet there are moments when we are left scratching our heads in disbelief or wonder over things that are beyond human comprehension.

Despite advances in technology, there remain a lot of places on Earth that remain undiscovered or mysterious, especially those found under our oceans and seas.
If there remain many mysterious places on land where it is easier to explore, there are more located underneath the waters where exploration requires not just a lot of money but also time, effort, and various equipment which might not even work in these mysterious places.

We share below a compilation of 10 mysterious underwater structures.

Check them out in this photo series and tell us what you think…I personally feel scared about #8, Devil’s Sea–but the Underwater Falls look stunning!

CONTINUE BELOW:

https://www.nairaland.com/3761328/incredible-mysteries-hidden-under
Re: Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! by SUPERPACK: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2017
La click la bend

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! by BlackDBagba: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Dreaming tongue
Re: Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! by obisage(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
la clicl la faint la wake up in Asurock, la faint again

6 Likes

Re: Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! by Impulse80(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Takeit2017:
Nature is truly an amazing thing yet there are moments when we are left scratching our heads in disbelief or wonder over things that are beyond human comprehension.

Despite advances in technology, there remain a lot of places on Earth that remain undiscovered or mysterious, especially those found under our oceans and seas.
If there remain many mysterious places on land where it is easier to explore, there are more located underneath the waters where exploration requires not just a lot of money but also time, effort, and various equipment which might not even work in these mysterious places.

Check them out in this photo series and tell us what you think…I personally feel scared about #8, Devil’s Sea–but the Underwater Falls look stunning!

CONTINUE BELOW:

6 Likes

Re: Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! by Praizvictor(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rich People Make More Money Because they have multiple streams of income..
How Many Streams Of Income do you have and How Many are You willing to have?

Join Our Online Business Seminar on Making Money from the Web with proofs and all necessary guidelines..

*No Calls, WhatsApp Only*
Re: Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Weed in action...
Re: Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! by iamdotune(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Takeit2017:

CONTINUE BELOW:

See as the blog they use hours load self.. chai u wann take time suck all your money at once u too greedy, I shaply stop am.. I dash u the 10 naira

1 Like

Re: Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! by ExcelWriters: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Takeit2017:

CONTINUE BELOW:

Writing well does not require lots of competency like many people think it is. Many are baffled by the dexterity of good writers. They ask questions such as; how do I write well, what should I put in consideration when writing, and how can my writing communicate my feelings? If you are such, you can go ahead and congratulate yourself as this write up will unleashed step by step secret on how to write well.

Check out how to write Great articles here: http://infowaka.com/write-well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Medical Graduate Refuses To Marry Suitor Who Paid Her Expensive School Fees / Will The Nigerian Law School Take Someone With A Third Class From A Uk Uni? / [kavita] Teachers Day 2016 Kavita, Hindi Poem, Rhymes For Kids, Sir, Mam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.