Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite (32363 Views)

Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by TunezMedia: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Actor Chris Attoh is unfazed about the numerous reports that his marriage to Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite has hit the rocks.

According to him, he was not perturbed about the reports because his home is still intact.

In March this year, there were reports that Damilola had walked out of the marriage.

The divorce reports gained currency after Chris posted several photos of his wife on social media, wishing her a happy second wedding anniversary on February 14, but Damilola failed to respond or do same.

But putting to rest the numerous reports, Chris, in an interview with KMJ on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM said his wife “is wonderful,” and “she is currently in London. She just launched her Alpha Woman project,” which helps to empower women.

Asked about the numerous divorce reports, the ‘Shuga’ star noted that, “I don’t hear them, I don’t read them. I’m too focused, I can’t be too bothered with all these… what is important is in front of me.”

While many felt Damilola’s failure to comment on his wedding anniversary post on Instagram meant the marriage had hit the rocks, Chris noted, he got a perfect response from his wife.

“I got my response. The response doesn’t have to be on Instagram. I remember speaking to her that evening…” because I was in South Africa then, he stated.

He observed that their busy schedules do keep them apart but that hasn’t affected their marriage.

“Because of what we do we try to have time for each other as often as we can. It’s tough because sometimes I might be away for two, three months but that’s usually the interval. When she can come, she comes, when I can go, I go…”

In the awake of the divorce reports, it was rumoured that Chris’ family, particularly his sisters, were not in support of the marriage to the Nollywood actress but he refuted the reports quizzing “why will there be anything like that?”

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/04/actor-chris-attoh-finally-speaks-up-on.html

4 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by Nukilia: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2017
That's good! Matured people keep their family issues to themselves and not on social media where jobless people are waiting to make a disaster out of peoples predicaments.

God bless your sweet home. kiss

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by vanida6: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Lovely
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by Erngie(f): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2017
The truth is having a good marriage requires your time, you have to try and balance things up, paying bills alone is not enough. You can't be married and still behave like you're single. Above all any marriage that is not standing on the solid rock(CHRIST) will eventually crash, That's the devil's desire.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by adorablepepple(f): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by ammyluv2002(f): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2017
Erngie:
The truth is having a good marriage requires your time, you have to try and balance things up, paying bills alone is not enough. You can't be married and still behave like you're single. Above all any marriage that is not standing on the solid rock(CHRIST) will eventually crash, That's the devil's desire.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by iamnicer: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry

AND WHAT RELATIONSHIP DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ME

DOLLAR IS BUSY DANCING UP AND DOWN AGAINST NAIRA

YOU HEAR TALKING CHRIS ATTOH

WETIN CONCERN ME

4 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by smartty68(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Na wa o for bloggers sef. Them fit broke martial homes before e even broke sef.

Just hope Google deactivates AdSense from una site grin
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Naija blogger love spreading fake rumors
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by Dindondin(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Koni daa fun fake news carriers
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by samincredible44(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2017
matured couple
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by olusola200: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Amebo
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
DAMAGE CONTROL!
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by ring7(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Tonto dikeh and church of hill,hope Una Dee hear, soon Tiwasavage will select Edible Eater from her heart but not from Google.
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by MARKETfund: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
TunezMedia:

“I got my response. The response doesn’t have to be on Instagram. I remember speaking to her that evening…” because I was in South Africa then, he stated.

He observed that their busy schedules do keep them apart but that hasn’t affected their marriage.

“Because of what we do we try to have time for each other as often as we can. It’s tough because sometimes I might be away for two, three months but that’s usually the interval. When she can come, she comes, when I can go, I go…”

The highlighted casts apsersion on the supposedly intact-ness of the union.

Three months apart? shocked shocked shocked
Marriage of convinience I call it smiley

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by Guyman02: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Too many hungry bloggers looking for traffic to their sites through the misfortunes of others, they hardly report on stable marriages like Olu and Joke Sylva or Pete Edochie and wife, it is Tonto Dike and Mosquehill sorry I meant Churchhill and Tiwa and Tbilz.
Youths should not copy the ways of the bloggers praying for marriages to crash and homes to break so that they can money out of bad news and fake news
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by Angelinastto(f): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by Tobium1(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2017
Celebrity marriage is stale
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by maxiuc(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2017
I just dey clueless since dis month

Oh God help me oooo

Imagine being on nairaland 24/7

Oluwa give me visions and ideas that will keep me busy postively

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by Ognwata: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2017
j
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2017
Ghanaian guys and love for yoruba pussy eehn
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2017
MARKETfund:

The highlighted casts apsersion on the supposedly intact-ness of the union.

Three months apart? shocked shocked shocked
Marriage of convinience I call it smiley

Marriage of Convenience?.. undecided..are you in their house to know what goes on in there?.....2 busy people are married and they know how they make it work for each other and you people that are just "fans" will think you know it all based on what you read online. rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by ednut1(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2017
moral of the story, if u never get beta money, dont marry. 80% of gals go yeye u, when u cant pay d bills
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by ednut1(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2017
Erngie:
pastors chris oyakilohme and okotie marriage was not standing on solid rock(christ)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by thestevens: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
I like his matured response to the media lies,the Nigerian media has destroy more marriages than a street prostitute that wreck homes.
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by robosky02(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2017

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Just passing through
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by geozone: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Alpha Woman project" pretty much says the marriage is screwed anyway. Stay strong brah!
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite by ChristyB(f): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who has social media helped?
Abeg make una keep una marriage off SM joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Deacon Famous' Son Is Dead (Photo) / MC Galaxy Finally Gifts Khafi The N500k / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.