Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Guy Shares Innocent Photo Of His Girlfriend, See What Everyone Is Focused On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Shares Innocent Photo Of His Girlfriend, See What Everyone Is Focused On (1000 Views)

Babcock Sex Tape: See The Real Mia Khalifa, She Looks So Innocent (photo) / Nigerian Guy Shares Chat With His South African Babe After He Asked All South Af / Another Bobrisky? Young Guy Shares Cute Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Shares Innocent Photo Of His Girlfriend, See What Everyone Is Focused On by street2view: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2017
A Facebook user has come under fire after he innocently shared a photo of his girlfriend on Facebook.Rukijamez Oru shared his girlfriend writing ” #The Higher you elevate your woman… #The Less she will be available to others”.
However,everyone was talking about the dogs in the background ,asking him to first feed those malnourished dogs…

Seriously, those dogs look hungry..
see comments by clicking the link beneath
http://street2view.com/2017/04/guy-shares-innocent-photo-of-his-girlfriend-but-everyone-is-focused-on-something-else/

Re: Guy Shares Innocent Photo Of His Girlfriend, See What Everyone Is Focused On by femolacqua(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2017
That's some serious looking hungry dog.

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Innocent Photo Of His Girlfriend, See What Everyone Is Focused On by Partnerbiz(f): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2017
The dog dey H like madt. Even the guy sef..

Abeg make i go soak my ijebu garri.

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Innocent Photo Of His Girlfriend, See What Everyone Is Focused On by adorablepepple(f): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Guy Shares Innocent Photo Of His Girlfriend, See What Everyone Is Focused On by street2view: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2017
femolacqua:
That's some serious looking hungry dog.

MADT ONE
Re: Guy Shares Innocent Photo Of His Girlfriend, See What Everyone Is Focused On by street2view: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Partnerbiz:
The dog dey H like madt. Even the guy sef..

Abeg make i go soak my ijebu garri.

LOL NO JOY!!!
Re: Guy Shares Innocent Photo Of His Girlfriend, See What Everyone Is Focused On by kinstar112: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Christina Milian And Blac Chyna Spotted Licking Each Other Like Lollipops / Phyno Attends Flavour And Anna Banner’s Daughter’s Birthday Party (photos) / Controversial Rapper, Speedy Darlington Begging For Money On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.