Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Software To Record Music From Tidal? Recommendations? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Software To Record Music From Tidal? Recommendations? (998 Views)

Be Heard: Have Your Music On Itunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, Boomplay, Etc / Nicki Minaj Swarmed By Crazy Fans In Brazil Ahead Of Tidal Concert / How Much Does It Cost To Record A Song In A Studio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software To Record Music From Tidal? Recommendations? by JellyBelly: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2017
hi everyone
I just signed up for the new music service tidal, and I'm wondering if it's possible to record the music from tidal. Since I travel a lot i mostly listen to music in offline mode, to save battery. Does anyone know a Software that can record music from such music Services? Any recommendations? ideas?
Thank you for your help
Re: Software To Record Music From Tidal? Recommendations? by achu442(m): 3:39am On Apr 26, 2017
What do you want to actually achieve?
Record songs or messages?
Which?
Re: Software To Record Music From Tidal? Recommendations? by majoranjo: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2017
@JellyBelly answer your first question yes it is possible to record music from tidal. I'm using Tunbite for this kind of things. I haven't tried it for tidal because i don't have an account but I'm using it to record music from spotify.
Re: Software To Record Music From Tidal? Recommendations? by JellyBelly: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
@achu442 I want to record songs
Thanks majoranjo for your suggestion i will check it out.
Re: Software To Record Music From Tidal? Recommendations? by achu442(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
JellyBelly:
@achu442 I want to record songs Thanks majoranjo for your suggestion i will check it out.
Use Cubase or Nuendo
Re: Software To Record Music From Tidal? Recommendations? by JellyBelly: 4:02pm On May 02, 2017
thanks achu442
Re: Software To Record Music From Tidal? Recommendations? by LaLeLuuu: 3:28pm On May 09, 2017
Like majoranjo I'm using tunbite as well. It's really easy to use. I can really recommend that software. Here is a link with an explanation http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_internet_radios/spotify.html
Re: Software To Record Music From Tidal? Recommendations? by Xenisha: 3:45pm On May 22, 2022
Hey there. Amazing streaming service. You can stream songs in CD Quality which as of the time of writing, isn't possible on Spotify. The recommendations are great if you're into hip-hop and pop, but otherwise it's pretty weak. If you're into the social aspect of Spotify (seeing friends listening activity, shared playlists) there's always Last.fm as an alternative, but it's not a feature of the Tidal itself. Contact tidal customer service for details and help.

(1) (Reply)

Krisbeatz Ft. Davido & Tekno – Erima / Music: Sound Sultan - Geshomo (feat. Wizkid & 2baba) / New Song Release: Download 'odo' By Danny Kael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.