Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) (22716 Views)

Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son / Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome / Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by AlexReports(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2017
‎Nollywood most sexiest actor and controversial TV star Benson Okonkwo is back on the screen with a block buster movie and a must watch thriller tittled " King Of Fools" . The movie which has some A'list actor like Joyce Kalu, Obi Okoli, Odira Nwobu, Uwa Ezuroke,  Sandra basil and others is an entertaining script that will leave viewers spellbound till the last action.

The hilarious comedy movie which is hitting the screen in the coming days is already attracting overwhelming anticipation and anxiety from fans of the actor especially as it's coming from the stable of Andy Best Production. Talented actor Okonkwo ‎is not only the lead character but a controversial artist in the movie.

Watch the Thriller below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMjvqcXyahM
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/04/must-watch-controversial-actor-benson_25.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by AlexReports(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2017
....Benson Okonkwo spotted with a fan & Friend...Victor Nwankwo aka TAKER below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by LatestAmebo: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Erngie(f): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nice. don't know him though or maybe can't remember his face

8 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Geminiboy: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
enugu gay smh

7 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by olafunny(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
F
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by corenewsonline: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ok na
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Goldenheart(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Movies without reasonable plots,
Just making noise,
Dead humor
Total waste of time, energy and space.

angry angry angry

To think it also comes in "seasons".

13 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Jostico: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
SMH how long would I wait for you to grow eh
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
all these new movies wey no dey get meaning undecided

6 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by olafunny(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
undecided

9 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sexiest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Watch this rubbish at your own peril ... Nonsense .
No be their mates wey do the same theatre arts de produce 24 , Prison break and co .

They keep producing these crap cos people buy them .

You can never see an "A" class Nolllywood actor in these kinda movies .

12 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by AbakalikiPress: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who is he ??
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by baike: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
I don't thing this guy is actor oooo
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Repairnigeria(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
ok
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Victornezzar: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Geminiboy:
enugu gay smh
Enlighten us
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by donqx: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
I don't know this one
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by OnWebTech: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
This cannot be our Nollywood of 2017

Meanwhile,

Do you need a company logo?
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
Most sexiest? It should be sexiest or most sexy.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Arewa12: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Aii8

Visit Hairstyle27 for Hairstyle Update

http://hairstyle27..com
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Goldenheart(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
This one just weak me I swear.... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by DoNotGiveUp: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wish him a successful movie launch.

I recently lost my job and have been feeling depressed because I am no longer able to cater for my parents and siblings. I have been searching and applying for a new job but yet to get one.

To survive during this hard times;

Please, I humbly beg you to let me handle your laundry. Trust me, I am very good with washing and ironing clothes because my colleagues usually ask which dry cleaner does my laundry.

If you have a business, please you could also send me to pick up and deliver any parcel within Lagos.

NB: I had to create a new account so I can be anonymous and not feel ashamed to do this. Before you do transaction with me, I am willing to tender a valid national ID.

Please help me.

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by tintingz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
People still watch this kyn movie in 2017? undecided
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Vicolan: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Erngie:
Nice. don't know him though or maybe can't remember his face

Don't kwn him either jare.......
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by FabCherish(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
mtcheew, this enugu gay

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by Elle277(f): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
What about him?on top films wey no dey get head..
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by watchindelta(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
dis tall yellow boi wey dey fu ck one girl for does Nigeria adult movie stil dey do comedy. nawaho undecided
Re: Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) by slick1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
"most sexiest" indeed. Blogger can even speak good English. Probably heard about blogging as one the online sources of income and delved into it.

Ur grammar is annoying so I don't even wanna delve into ur controversial post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian / Pretty Face! Nina Shares Cute Selfie Photos Online. Photos / Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.