Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Bbnaija2017 - Tboss Says - I Don't Want To Talkabout My Issue With Kemen Yet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2017 - Tboss Says - I Don't Want To Talkabout My Issue With Kemen Yet (321 Views)

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2017 - Tboss Says - I Don't Want To Talkabout My Issue With Kemen Yet by mykomini(m): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
In a new interview with The Nation, Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss, has disclosed that it's not yet time to talk about what went down, between her and Kemen.

Recall that Kemen said that he neverfingered TBoss, as he was only pulling the duvet.

Here are excerpts from a recent interview;

Read More - https://mainbazeng..in/2017/04/bbnaija2017-tboss-says-i-don-want-to.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8525214942

Re: Bbnaija2017 - Tboss Says - I Don't Want To Talkabout My Issue With Kemen Yet by Erngie(f): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
I believe Kemen..I don;t know how someone will finger you and you won't know. For me, mosquito wakes me up from sleep how much more a human.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals That His 2nd Daughter Would Be Born In Two Weeks Time / #bbnaija: Efe Ejeba Covers Guardian Life Magazine / When Has Filled The NLNG Form For The 2017 Science Competition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.