Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria (2352 Views)

Bank Tellers & Transaction Officers Urgently Needed [OND/NCE/Graduates Only] / Workforce Group Recruiting Graduate Transaction Officers / U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by skiguy123(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
TRANSACTION OFFICERS FOR A LEADING BANK IN NIGERIA

The Transaction Officer is responsible for selling the banks services to customers.

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Qualification

o HND holders Only
o Minimum of Upper Credit
o Must have completed NYSC
o Maximum of 28 years

Remuneration and Benefits

o. Salary is 69k
o Medical Insurance(HMO)
o Pension[b]

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using the position as the subject of the mail.

The following should be included in the body of the mail
FULL NAME
DATE OF BIRTH
QUALIFICATION
GRADE
2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by Damilaresimon25(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
What of BSc holders? Please try consider our applications too.
Re: Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by madelovskoes(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2017
consider degree holders too...
Re: Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Damilaresimon25:
What of BSc holders?
Please try consider our applications too.

Hi...you tried to reach me

How can I help you?
Re: Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by Damilaresimon25(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kobicove:

Hi...you tried to reach me

How can I help you?

I wouldn't av emailed u if it wasn't private.
Re: Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 5:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Damilaresimon25:

I wouldn't av emailed u if it wasn't private.

Pls post your email and WhatsApp number and I will contact you
Re: Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by Damilaresimon25(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=Kobicove post=60207884]

Pls post your email and Wh
Re: Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by hopyroll(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2017
Hello kobicove!
Please I would love to have a discussion with u.
08137357406 my WhatsApp number
Doyindayo0588@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by hopyroll(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
skiguy123:
TRANSACTION OFFICERS FOR A LEADING BANK IN NIGERIA

The Transaction Officer is responsible for selling the banks services to customers.

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Qualification

o HND holders Only
o Minimum of Upper Credit
o Must have completed NYSC
o Maximum of 28 years

Remuneration and Benefits

o. Salary is 69k
o Medical Insurance(HMO)
o Pension[b]

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using the position as the subject of the mail.

The following should be included in the body of the mail
FULL NAME
DATE OF BIRTH
QUALIFICATION
GRADE
please is the job still available ?

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Neighborhood Corp / Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm / Recruitment For Graduate Teachers At Loyola Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.