Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week (15777 Views)

BBC Team Of The Week Revealed:No Man Utd And Chelsea Player Included!!! / Chelsea & Man United Stars Dominate BBC Team Of The Week[full XI] / Nigerian Victor Moses makes BBC team of the week for the second week in a row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by toprealman: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

They both might not b world class Buh on Sunday there were simply amazing.... Its d team of d week not team of d year
hope say no be for complete sports paper you " watch am? grin
Mikel dazzles! Victor Agali Shines!! Pius Ikedia holds visiting team hostage!!!
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by kushercain: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Iseoluwani:
This is my team of the year grin grin

Lool...that team go bad o..kante, ororo,Messi,hazard,cr7

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by Humblesam(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
robosky02:
the game grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8hBdjNgPyc
That Matic goal was a combination of d beauty and the beast.
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by nochio(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
After diving.
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by robosky02(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Humblesam:

That Matic goal was a combination of d beauty and the beast.

sure it was.... lol
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by Icon79(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good move. I was actually surprised that Moses didn't make the EPL team of the year.

He's been the best wingback in the Premier League this year.

O pari
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by oseiwe(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Iseoluwani:
This is my team of the year grin grin
how far, which game be dis? manager game for android?
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by Iseoluwani: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
oseiwe:

how far, which game be dis? manager game for android?

Dream league soccer 2017

I finished 2016
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by potent5(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
up moses...up chelsea...up me a diehard fan
Up me! lol.

Ma Nigga.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by ijobaboy: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Monreal is one of the most consistence player in arsenal
. His form is amazing.
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
toprealman:
hope say no be for complete sports paper you " watch am? grin
Mikel dazzles! Victor Agali Shines!! Pius Ikedia holds visiting team hostage!!!
Nah men.....live match
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by toprealman: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Nah men.....live match
Anyways, you are correct, the guys were terrific against cithe!
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
If no MUN player makes it to the team its as useless as Buhari undecided
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by EmekaBlue(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
potent5:

Up me! lol.

Ma Nigga.
grin and up us tonyt
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by potent5(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin and up us tonyt
Yeah. Up Kante!

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by Dguy05: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
ok good
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by cbngov01(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
robosky02:

Aboumayang is still there undecided

Same with keita balde of Lazio...
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by Rekyz(m): 1:24am On Apr 26, 2017
donbrowser:

AS a right back?
Did Canavaro play as a center forward to become World's best? cool
donbrowser:

AS a right back?
Did Canavaro play as a center forward to become World's best?
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by donbrowser(m): 4:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Rekyz:
Did Canavaro play as a center forward to become World's best? coolDid Canavaro play as a center forward to become World's best?
Canavaro was a defender, is Moses a defender? Same thing that affected Mikel's national team performance. If Conte leaves, will the next Coach play Moses as right back or Winger?
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by Temysteve(m): 4:49am On Apr 26, 2017
Saintsquare:
He needs to continue with his fine form and also he needs to score goals,that mane of Liverpool is doing just that but Moses might have an edge with trophy.
i think he may av edge over mane if he won the league and FA cup title. Ngolo kante didn't score up to 10 goals when he won PFA player of the year..
Re: Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week by Saintsquare(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Temysteve:
i think he may av edge over mane if he won the league and FA cup title. Ngolo kante didn't score up to 10 goals when he won PFA player of the year..
You absolutely right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. / Bet9ja.com Registration : How To Create An Account With ... / Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.