Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos (6020 Views)

Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post / Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by shoki360: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Big Brother Nigeria (BBNaija) 2017 finalist,TBoss’ fans fought her haters after she shared the above new picture of herself. The BBNaija star shared a photo of herself rocking a purple backless mini gown.. and and many people came for her neck..lol..

Some blasted her skin, while others came for the dress. Of course some of her die hard fans were ready to slam whoever insulted their queen. An Instagram user noted the “pink” thing that was shooting out of her “gown”.. While others think the dress is too inappropriate for a public outing. Fans are serious dragging themselves over the outfit.Do you think the dress is inappropriate ?

http://9jaclass..com.ng/2017/04/tboss-causes-commotion-on-instagram.html

Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by HungerBAD: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by twentysixteen(f): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is d ugliest wear I ve seen on you. Why did Wendy allow you step out like this

10 Likes

Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by RisingUp: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Cool
Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by Came: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
She get stand gidigbamu breast, that is why she wear this thing come outside,i sure say those Anty way their nipples dey look ground no go wear this kind dress at all...

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by Erngie(f): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
I love the outfit, it's fine BUT it doesn't fit the wearer

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Love the color of her dress but i dont like the cut.. undecided undecided undecided

Besides its very early to wear backless skimpy dress unless the clubs starts to open at 9am... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Let her focus on modeling and stop looking backward on irrelevant issues...... Don't worry the advice is charge-free wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by SalamRushdie: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
One word ..HORRID undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by Buharimustgo: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
There is nothing sexy about this girl,so far as I am concerned she looks dry

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by Kobicove(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why do you people keep re-cycling the same news? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by DoNotGiveUp: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
tboss making the headlines every week....

I recently lost my job and have been feeling depressed because I am no longer able to cater for my parents and siblings. I have been searching and applying for a new job but yet to get one.

To survive during this hard times;

Please, I humbly beg you to let me handle your laundry. Trust me, I am very good with washing and ironing clothes because my colleagues usually ask which dry cleaner does my laundry.

If you have a business, please you could also send me to pick up and deliver any parcel within Lagos.

NB: I had to create a new account so I can be anonymous and not feel ashamed to do this. Before you do transaction with me, I am willing to tender a valid national ID.

Please help me.
Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by blueflowers(f): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nice dress but it does not suit her

1 Like

Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by siie: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mtcheeew Nonsense. *spit on Thread and call a cab*.... Taxi!!

Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by Praizvictor(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na dirty Tokunbo gown
Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by gqboyy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
She's chosen to be a biatch. It's her body, not mine
Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by Friedyokes: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
THATS THE OTHER BELL U PERV
Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by CrystalLaundry: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Are you tired of your dry cleaner?
Are you tired of having to get your dirty clothes to the dry cleaner?
Are you too busy that you need help with laundry and ironing?
For all your Laundry and dry cleaning services such as,
Shirts,
Trousers,
Jeans,
Jackets,
Suits,
Native wears,
Buba and Iro,
Agbada,
Casual wears,
Executive wears,
Occasional wears,
Underwears,
Pyjamas,
Bed spread,
Window blinds,
Kids wears,
Dress / jacket
Dress Gown
Blouse
Shirt (white)
Shirt (colored)
Camisole
Skirt & Blouse
Plain Trouser (dry-clean)
Native Gown
Iro & Buba / Gele
Knickers
Dinner Gown
Jeans
Chinos
Skirt
And all other types of wears, we give you maximum satisfaction @crystalLaundry.
We do pick-up and delivery anywhere within Lagos.
Our prices are affordable and convenient as we accept payment after service delivery.
Contact us today on 07034714388 or E-mail- Plinthmercy@gmail.com.
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by duduade: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2017
See her standing posture set!!! Hian!!! Wasn't even bold enough to look into the camera!!! Abi no be she dry expose breeaassttsss... On tv.... No class!!!
Re: Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos by vizy6(f): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Big, Bold & Beautiful: 8 Smoking Hot Pictures Of Curvy Tolu 'toolz' Oniru / Meet The Cuban Kim Kardashian Lookalike That’s Buzzing On Social Media / OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.