Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,650 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) (50565 Views)

Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Boy Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Made To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by achieverme(m): 1:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Bollinger:

Smh. You are just too s.tupid to have understood my post. Do you guys even go to school anymore?

It looks like your stupiddd parents spent your school fees on owanbe.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by achieverme(m): 1:10am On Apr 26, 2017
nnamdi1998:
see this mumu

please don't ever quote me

You should pray the day never comes when civilians are allowed to bear arms. If such a day comes, believe me, you and your likes will become dead meat

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by Bollinger(m): 1:18am On Apr 26, 2017
achieverme:

It looks like your stupiddd parents spent your school fees on owanbe.

I went to MSU bro. You, your entire family and future generations will never be able to afford it. How can you when you cannot even understand a very simple satirical sarcastic comment. Smh.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by therealchase(m): 1:21am On Apr 26, 2017
The way people talk about these soldiers sef.
When no be say military regime for naija
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by 2016v2017: 1:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Lily4star:
Zoo of a country, don't be surprised 100 years from now this country will still be this stupid and backwards , everyone of them who did this to this man should be dismissed with immediate effect. What rubbish, I am so angry
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 26, 2017
emekanairaland:
If his offence was stealing and he was caught by civilians. Then he will be burnt alive just like they did to those 4 students in PH.
If his offence was sleeping with another man's wife and was caught by civilians he would have been paraded necked round the streets and beaten almost to death.
CIVILIANS IN NIGERIA ARE WORSE WHEN IT COMES TO JUDGEMENT...... the dude is just being punished for an offence I know would be more than the punishment...
God bless you sir!
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Bollinger:

I went to MSU bro. You, your entire family and future generations will never be able to afford it. How can you when you cannot even understand a very simple satirical sarcastic comment. Smh.
Don't mind that stupid achieverme sir!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by Emassive(m): 1:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Nigeria is your beloveth country and you will live forever a Nigerian. Enjoy it cause next time na my Soak away u go pack with bare hands
notobiafrababe:
typical nigeria soldier

bk then durin my nysc

they did unspeakabl things

even asked me to pack poo wit bare hand
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by achieverme(m): 1:52am On Apr 26, 2017
nnamdi1998:
i come from a family of stupidd people. My father's stupidity was so heavy that he couldn't differentiate between his left and his right. My mother's stupidity is even worse, and she paid heavily with her useless pvssy with every dog mounting her. My mother is more or less a dog on heat!
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by achieverme(m): 1:55am On Apr 26, 2017
Bollinger:

And after your stupid msu nonsense education, what has become of your idiotic life? You are now reduced to an empty useless commenter on a public forum. Tell me how your life is better than that of a school cert holder now? Idiotic cvrsed fooool

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Civilians can be stupid at times too, e fit be say the guy don scam the wrong person.

P3ople go sha judge with one side story.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by toshmann(m): 2:06am On Apr 26, 2017
Lily4star:
Zoo of a country, don't be surprised 100 years from now this country will still be this stupid and backwards , everyone of them who did this to this man should be dismissed with immediate effect. What rubbish, I am so angry
m

100yrs from now. . . . . Uhm. . . I dont think our great grand children will be this foolish. . . . infact I dont think anyone could be more foolish than this generation,
Things like this make me have little sympathy fpr the Nigerian soldiers

Anyways, f--k this topic, girl your pix is sweet. Hmmm, got me thinking. .. . . Wetin be ya address and number cheesy
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by egoldman(m): 2:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Here is the Nigerian army Human Rights department contact ;

THE NIGERIAN ARMY HAS SET UP "HUMAN RIGHTS DESK"
Contact the following for complaints
Phone Numbers: 08160134303 or 08161507644
Email Address: na.hrd@army.mil.ng

email and call them about this , let us flood their contact with complaints until something is done about this , am doing my own now .
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by DonBobes(m): 2:10am On Apr 26, 2017
nnamdi1998:
i just need 3minutes with you sir! That's all i need sir!
Cadet wake up not person you answer back on NAIRALAND, preferably just leave dem with dee clown sense of reasoning. You are & groomed more dan dis civilians.
Am out
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by Bollinger(m): 2:12am On Apr 26, 2017
achieverme:

And after your stupid msu nonsense education, what has become of your idiotic life? You are now reduced to an empty useless commenter on a public forum. Tell me how your life is better than that of a school cert holder now? Idiotic cvrsed fooool

See why i say you have mental and coherence issues? So, by your insane logic, because i went to a well established institution, that automatically must disqualify me from being a social critic. Now read through what i have just written. Having a thought process like that is unbelievably re.tarded right? And these are the m.orons the country is dependent on for survival. God help all of una.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by DonBobes(m): 2:14am On Apr 26, 2017
achieverme:

You are a cursed basstard for still repeating these useless utterances. Where in the law of Nigeria is a military man given the right to punish a civilian. You useless dog, tell me the law that supports this nonsense.

Calling him a dog or bastard is not worth it.
He as being cautioned already.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by Le2money(m): 3:05am On Apr 26, 2017
I Neva wished to quote u BT ur last words makes me do....if a civilian or whatever says such words "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM".... Please I would like it if u can explain what this means cox I blv if someone ask you such question....your right is to say YES (if u knw him) and NO (if u dont knw him)...Does asking question(s) a punishable offence in our country now?

oyienootieno:

I don't know about you, but my fatherland is not worthless. We only have worthless people at the helm of power.

And seeing the soldier torn cloths the man must have messed up. Trust empty civilians with the word "Do you know who i am?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by Bobby808: 3:06am On Apr 26, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
well some slaves seem to like it this way, if not why are they against the dissolution of this contraption called Nigeria.
we, they enjoy oppressing people and stealing thier oil by force.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by Bobby808: 3:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Last last Nigeria don cast...

I am convinced this guy didn't do anything grave otherwise they would have trashed him severely and not let him go away like that at the end. He must have committed a very trivial "offence" and yet these barbaric nitwits decided to make a sport of him.

Slowly but surely, the day will come when the ordinary men will have their backs against the wall and something BIG will happen to all who think they're untouchable right now.
How I wish that day will come now. Am stilll seardhing for where I will pull down this country completely so that we either start afresh or end up like that. Even though I am a comfortable Nigerian, there is nothing I like in this country.
If we agree that this country is zoo, people still go to zoo, meaning, it is not totally worthless but I can confess that Nigeria is the most useless and completely worthless. Again, I spit on it
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by Jajayi: 3:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Would you stop spamming the forum with your YouTube videos? Josephine123, please exercise caution.
EKITI001:
[qb]WATCH THIS ONE TOO [/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWzGnkHubHM
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by achieverme(m): 4:01am On Apr 26, 2017
Bollinger:

See why i say you have mental and coherence issues? So, by your insane logic, because i went to a well established institution, that automatically must disqualify me from being a social critic. Now read through what i have just written. Having a thought process like that is unbelievably re.tarded right? And these are the m.orons the country is dependent on for survival. God help all of una.

Mr dumb soul, what has your make-believe "established institution" contributed to your life now, other than empty noise? Stupid bloated ego over nothing. Your mates go to havard and they aren't making noise. Me that only graduated from primary school, we are both exchanging words. So, how is your useless life better than mine? Idioticc fool!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by Bollinger(m): 4:12am On Apr 26, 2017
achieverme:

Mr dumb soul, what has your make-believe "established institution" contributed to your life now, other than empty noise? Stupid bloated ego over nothing. Your mates go to havard and they aren't making noise. Me that only graduated from primary school, we are both exchanging words. So, how is your useless life better than mine? Idioticc fool!

No wonder. Lol. I can already predict your future. grin if you can be this dull at this age then you are truly and royally phucked. Your brain should be fresh now. Haba. Smh.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by RaptorX: 4:21am On Apr 26, 2017
What is the evidence this are soldiers, all I see is two men in civilian clothes and one man dressed in a camouflage top wearing sneakers.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by AceSkillz01: 4:43am On Apr 26, 2017
goldedprince:
a soldier did some similar shitt to one of my elder brother. i felt so humiliated.
i marked his name , and monitored him like a monitoring sprit. i made sure i followed him where ever he goes. i made sure i knew where he was posted to , the state and baracks etc. to cut the long story short, 4 years after he did that shit, i retaliated. i made sure i broke his leg. well, he was able to threat it and resume duty again but he will never forget that day.
soldier, police or anything wey you be, there are people you dont mess with.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Damn, I wouldn't want you as my enemy.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, I guess

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by solobet9ja(m): 5:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Mercie97:
I weep for my country
NIGERIA IS IN A BIG MESS.A FAILED STAUE
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by BELLORRH: 5:52am On Apr 26, 2017
sheyy.... naija soldiers
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by mathy2p2: 5:53am On Apr 26, 2017
Leave that guy,come make we fight with gun

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by ChimaCChristian(m): 6:05am On Apr 26, 2017
This is totally not acceptable. No matter what his offence might be, he should not have been subjected to such inhuman treatment. The people involved must be brought to book.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by EppPliss: 6:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) by ikemesit4477: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
This video trending online shows how a man was being made to swim in very dirty mud water. Reports have it that the unidentified man was "punished by Nigerian Soldiers" for an unknown offence.

In the video, the alleged soldiers are heard saying "Oya put your head inside, enter well. If you no put your head, I go wipe you koboko". Watch below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSfUl48JM7M

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/nigerian-soldier-make-man-made-to-roll.html
so there is no other way to punish the guy apart from these!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping 47-Year-Old Woman In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.