Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Urgent Need Of Help Pls Check T Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Need Of Help Pls Check T Out (310 Views)

I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression / Nairalanders Need Ur Help Pls Jupeb In Uniben Or Unilag Wich Is Better?? / Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Help Pls Check T Out by timades(f): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
hi nlanders in d house pls I rili need your help
I am a nursing student in Uniosun.
last semester I was unable to write exam as I was unable to complete my school fees payment. I have been told that I need yo complete the payment before the next semester begins which happens to be next Monday. I have paid 75k out of 135k and I need to complete the balance of 60k
here is my registration number and password for verification purpose on uniosun website.
I know this Is odd but I am out of option and I need to pay the fees ASAP
pls nlanders. I will appreciate any amount in the form of loan or gift to enable me pay my fees and not lose my studentship.
website--- wwwUniosun..edu..ng
reg number-----65581531cc
password------adediji
whatsapp number----08102407540
I am trying to be as transparent as I can by having my pix on profile school portal details and password pls don't misquote me.
pls help me, the fact that I have to pay up before Friday ( school is resuming on Monday ) is what make me take option Naira lander
A lot of thanks to d 1-2 nairalanders who have helped
God bless so muc
ADEDIJI TIMILEYIN AYOMIDE 0222688115 GTBANK

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Urgent Need Of Help Pls Check T Out by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls edit your info especially the username and password. I have a screenshot of the payment details and I believe that should do.

Re: Urgent Need Of Help Pls Check T Out by Greenarrow01(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
nairladers will never believe people should pls turn up for her atleast she said school is resuming on Monday. the mods have even ban her

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Organizational Conflict On Workers’performance In Nigerian Public Ser / National Open University (NOUN) / Study On Low Tuition At University Of Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.