Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (547 Views)

Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears / Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station / Local Government Workers In Kwara Reject Share Of Paris Club Loan Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by youngforever22: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: . by youngforever22: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: . by Jabioro: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kwara state had turn out to be theater of protest.. the state funds has been milk to pains. even the bailed our series can not be trace.. nothing to give practical feeling that they people a state government.. Let us ask her predecessor ...
Re: . by dejt4u(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
youngforever22:
This is a state where no single civil servant earn up to N100,000 as monthly salary from level 1 to 15. No matter there years of service or qualification, there salary has been pegged to be below N100,000. Also, this is a state where workers get promotion from one level to the other, only to receive N100 as salary increment.
Na wa o. Even my father that retired as a Secondary School Teacher in Osun State is Collecting 100k every month as pension since his retirement in 2012...(though, ogbeni is now paying half of that since since July 2015 but with a promise to balance the rest in arrears) and i'm still complaining that it is too small. Kwara is in deep shi.t!

(1) (Reply)

My Brain Is Higher Than Yours / Eaztech Soil Test Services In Benue,Nassarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Taraba,Benin,Ondo / Need Of Marketers Accross Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.