Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight (106931 Views)

Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO / Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by maxiuc(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Samuel Peters comes to mind
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by mkoabiola: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pls ooooooo
Who is d current champion of the heavy weight title?

What time is it going to b shown on TV

Which station will show d bout?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Ralphlauren(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

I thought Klischko was Russian. Wetin concern Britain inside now. Why do you britons always boast when there's nothing to boast about.

Mumu. The fight is on British soil and it was made possible by British promoters. grin

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Awoo88: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Joshua is untested and a win today will do a lot for his career.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Ralphlauren(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
mkoabiola:
Pls ooooooo
Who is d current champion of the heavy weight title?

What time is it going to b shown on TV

Which station will show d bout?

It's starts at 6pm UK time (note there will be the usual pre match razzmatazz. I expect the main bout to take place around 8pm).

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by engrMikemd(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
I love Mike Tyson

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Afam4eva(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Mumu. The fight is on British soil and it was made possible by British promoters. grin

What a dolt you are. What has location got to do with anything? Ozuo.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pls naija time and station for the bout abeg.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Ralphlauren(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
BlackBaron:
Saw the weigh in video yesterday. Klitschko looks ripped and heavily conditioned than his usual self.
Would be one of Joshua's toughest fights.

Joshua's 18 KOs vs Klitschko's 27 years of boxing experience.

This is a must win for klitschko.

He's come a long way in boxing and I'm sure he won't want to end his boxing career with two defeats in a row.

He will win this fight, get the fat paycheck and retire honourably.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Afam4eva(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Joshua is British..his success goes to Britain..forget that he is a Nigerian by parents
The person i quoted said and i paraphrase that this will be the biggest fight in British history. he didn't say anything about Tyson Fury winning. Of course i know Fury is British.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Ralphlauren(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

What a dolt you are. What has location got to do with anything? Ozuo.

Olodo. You are pissed on why the fight is tagged the greatest British fight in history and I have explained to you. You should be nice and thank me. grin

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
The British born Will destroy the Russian tonight,everyone is putting a bet on the Russian,but am going for the underdog.

C'mon let's show putin that we've arrived.

What did I say?

Putin will be kicking himself against the wall,how could a Blackman beat one of their own,yes I said it.

We have arrived.
Joshua is the future of boxing.
Godbless him and his hustle.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by ednut1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Afam4eva:
If Joshua wins, he will be the second Nigerian to win the heavyweight title after Samuel Peters.
officially british
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Afam4eva(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
ednut1:
officially british
Of course.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by BonetEzra(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
What time is it please?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by ednut1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ralphlauren:
I honestly do not see AJ winning this fight.

Klischko has the advantage of experience over him.

It's too early in his career to take on such an experienced and much older fighter. I think he's doing this fight solely for the paycheck.

For AJ, it's £16million in earnings just from one night.

My prediction : AJ is knocked out in the 10th round and Klischko retires from professional boxing after this.
wrong. klitschos advantage is height and reach. punching smaller guys from afar. AJ is tall and fast. Klitscho going down bro

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by wacoj(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Who sabi d time for the fight?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Ebije1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Joshua may be very good but Wladimir K will beat him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Ebije1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
euromilion:
The British born Will destroy the Russian tonight,everyone is putting a bet on the Russian,but am going for the underdog.

C'mon let's show putin that we've arrived.
biko, u and wush ppl arrived togeda?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ralphlauren:

You've ruined the flow on this thread by posting too much and too long rather unnecessary articles on both boxers.

I will suggest you edit your post and take out some of the long posts.
Certainly too much. I couldn't even find the time of the fight in the midst of all that.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Homers123(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

I thought Klischko was Russian. Wetin concern Britain inside now. Why do you britons always boast when there's nothing to boast about.
He is from Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by ednut1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
wacoj:
Who sabi d time for the fight?
BonetEzra:
What time is it please?
around 10pm

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Afam4eva(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Homers123:
He is from Ukraine.
Ohh, that's true. My mistake. Thanks.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
If not because ministers and government officials are irredeemably corrupt, Bash Ali not Anthony Joshua should be the one fighting Klitschko tonight. angry

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by advocatebaba(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
robosky02:

Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko fight

the biggest British Fight in History

expected record of 90,000 spectators to watch live at the Wembley Stadium

biggest fight in history base on the numbers of viewers or what research on mayweather vs manny and also mohammed ali rumble in the jungle. Modified *british biggest fight... nw i understand*
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Will dstv showing this match?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Koncept(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
pls what time(Nigerian time) is the fight and what channel?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by incredibleace(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
time and where I can watch it
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by tupix(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nice one .....
I really wish Anthony Joshua a victory over Klitschko but I think it's going to be very tough.

Any info on how to watch it live?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by femo86(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Abeg, where I fit watch am

Shey Channels TV abi na AIT go show am grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by bakynes(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
I heard on Radio SS will not show the match, the match is exclusive to Sky Sports.

Someone shd please tell me I didn't hear right coz I really need to watch the match.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 / Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.