Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Cure For Cares - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cure For Cares (306 Views)

Don't Be Deceived, God Cares About Our Outward Appearance / Have You Ever Heard Of Frank E Graeff? He Wrote; Does Jesus Cares!! / Cast Your Cares And Live Worry-Free - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Cares by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*Date:* TUESDAY, APRIL 25, 2017

*Topic:* CURE FOR CARES
*Read:* LUKE 5:1-10

*MEMORISE:* _Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God._ *(Philippians 4:6)*

*EXPOSITION*
Prevention is not only better than cure; it is cheaper, according to health experts. The world acclaimed Neuro-Surgeon, Ben Carson, who was principally involved in the epic 720-hour surgery of conjoined twins, wrote: _I've never known a case yet where worry helped. So I'm going to say my prayers tonight before I go to sleep_. That was the dreaded eve of the day he was to embark on the arduous, uncertain, complex and risky surgery!

Cowards die thousand times before their deaths. This is an undeniable fact. The beginning of defeat is to feel defeated from the onset, even when there is still hope. The children of God have the duty to keep their hope alive by staying unperturbedly focused, no matter the assailing assault *(Psalms 27:1ff)*. Before the unavoidable happens, avoid killing yourself with anxiety. The antidote is in *Psalm 55:22*. Until you learn to begin to cast your whole burden on the Shoulder of Whom the whole world rests, you will always be fearful, instead of being faith-filled.

Peter had worried himself too much on going home empty-handed, after toiling all through the night. Jesus told him to come off that. He spoke His Word. Peter obeyed and the miracle happened. The cure for your care is God. Job said he would still confidently trust in God, even if He (God) slayed him *(Job 13:15)*. There is no reason to be worried when you can pray. God knows what you are going through, and He will surely come to your rescue. Stay put!

*PRAYER POINTS:*
*1.* Oh Lord, deliver me from anxiety, in all its forms and manifestations.
*2.* Oh Lord, help me to put today's Living Water to practise when the storms of life billow.
*3.* Lord, help the Church to completely rely upon Your power, name and the blood for every need.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* 1 Corinthians 6

*Author:* CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!
Re: Cure For Cares by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Beautifully written & blessed post...I needed this!!!

1 Like

Re: Cure For Cares by enshy: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Blessed piece..
I told a brother last week 'Bro, pls keep yourself alive, in health and free of anxiety so you can spend the latter day blessings in good health and long life'
Trusting as the monuments fly
Trusting as the days go by
Trusting Jesus, That is All.

2 Likes

Re: Cure For Cares by enshy: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
MZLady39:
Beautifully written & blessed post...I needed this!!!
Sister and where have you been?
I trust God has been good.
Re: Cure For Cares by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
enshy:

Sister and where have you been?
I trust God has been good.

Enshy my brother....
Wow! Long, long time!
I've been in-and-out...I've slowed down a little bit from how I used to do it...but I'm making appearances here and there.
What can I say about my God?
He's always been so good to me (and I sincerely mean that as I've made quite a few fumbles recently).....regardless.....it's just "me" that needs to get on track smiley
Where have you been? Believe it or not, but I've been looking for you. Miss reading your excitement filled posts.
Re: Cure For Cares by enshy: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
MZLady39:

Enshy my brother....
Wow! Long, long time!
I've been in-and-out...I've slowed down a little bit from how I used to do it...but I'm making appearances here and there.
What can I say about my God?
He's always been so good to me (and I sincerely mean that as I've made quite a few fumbles recently).....regardless.....it's just "me" that needs to get on track smiley
Where have you been? Believe it or not, but I've been looking for you. Miss reading your excitement filled posts.
Thanks sister.
May God remain Faithful to you... Amen!
He puts you on track now never to go off for 'none can pluck you from His hands'
Remain Blessed Forever!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat:importance Of Critical Relationships 2 Kings 5:2-4, Genesis 13:5-13 / Today Catholics Worldwide Celebrate Our Lady Of The Rosary / I Came To Lagos A Sinner - Pastor Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.