Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Is The Best Home Remedies For Removing Dark Spot On Face? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Home Remedies For Removing Dark Spot On Face? (435 Views)

Coronavirus: We Will Release Policy On Face Masks This Week – NCDC DG / Removing Dark Underarms -health Tips / Exposed! Before You Put That Oil In That Soft Spot On The Head Of Your Newborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Home Remedies For Removing Dark Spot On Face? by Arif4275412(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
hi everyone
This is Arif. My wife has huge dark spots on her face. Now what can i do for her? Do you have any home remedies tips for my wife?
Re: What Is The Best Home Remedies For Removing Dark Spot On Face? by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
If she is the patient type, let her use shea butter consistently until spot clears away.

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of Caffeine In The Body. / Total Cure To All Diseases- Gods Answers To Our Prayers / See Lists Of Malaria And Other Drugs Banned By EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.