Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Social Media Promoters Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Social Media Promoters Needed (510 Views)

Call For Herbs And Spices Content Gang E-commerce Associate Promoters / Blog Promoters Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Promoters Needed by Benedict44(m): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
We are in need of social media promoters for our new website. Below are the requirements :.

1..The person must have over 2000 friends on facebook...
2...The person must belong to so many facebook groups.
3. ..The person must have over 2000 followers on twitter and must be active on twitter.
4...The person must have so many instagram followers and is always active on instagram.
5..The person must be active on LinkedIn with so many friends.
6...The person must be active on Google Plus and belong to so many Google Plus communities.
7..The person must be active on forums like reddit etc.
NOTE: Having a facebook page is an added advantage. Also, being active in reddit and Pinterest and other so many websites is also an added advantage. IT IS A PAID JOB AND LONG TERM PROJECT..

If you met the above criteria's listed above and you are interested, drop your whatsapp digit and I will contact you. Thanks... BENEDICT
Re: Social Media Promoters Needed by RapportNaija(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol, and if they ask you to pay now, you will be mentioning 2k 5k... grin grin must have must have - nonsense - na so e easy to get everything?
Re: Social Media Promoters Needed by mawell1000: 12:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Social Media Promoters Needed by fattbabakay(m): 5:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Benedict44:
We are in need of social media promoters for our new website. Below are the requirements :.

3. ..The person must have over 2000 followers on twitter and must be active on twitter.
4...The person must have so many instagram followers and is always active on instagram.
6...The person must be active on Google Plus and belong to so many Google Plus communities.
NOTE: Having a facebook page is an added advantage. Also, being active in reddit and Pinterest and other so many websites is also an added advantage. IT IS A PAID JOB AND LONG TERM PROJECT..

If you met the above criteria's listed above and you are interested, drop your whatsapp digit and I will contact you. Thanks... BENEDICT
Check my signature for my social media profiles. If you need me, contact me.
Re: Social Media Promoters Needed by etchiep(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2017
fattbabakay:
Check my signature for my social media profiles. If you need me, contact me.

070 . 31. 58. 93 .2 8

Add me up on Whatsapp
Re: Social Media Promoters Needed by etchiep(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Benedict44:

0.7.0 31 5893. 28

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Website Into A Thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website / Reinstalling A WP Theme / How Do I Receive Money From The US By Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.