Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Do We Live Fake Lives On Social Media? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do We Live Fake Lives On Social Media? (1298 Views)

Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / Cooking Gas The Danger We Live With: How True Is This? / 10+ Super Women Who Changed The World We Live In (2) (3) (4)

Why Do We Live Fake Lives On Social Media? by trendsng1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
The Question posted by Nigeria
Comedian, Basket Mouth has got me
thinking.
Apart from celebrities most Nigerians
who are live on Social Media live a
fake life showcasing fake and
expensive lifestyle.
Back in the days when I was new to
social media, I saw a friend of mine
who posted a picture of him living
large and I couldn't help but envy him,
I had to message him to show me the
way at least "make I stop soaking
garri with groundnuts."
Only for him to reply me o, telling me
everything was just packaging and to
attract "chicks" since then I stopped
believing those pictures of splendor
living on social media. If its true God
help you, if not, none of my problem.
People who live fake life on social
media do so to get their inferiority
complex feel superior, people who
really got it don't flaunt it,it is people
that don't who post pictures tirelessly.

source http://www.trendsng.com/2017/04/why-do-we-live-fake-life-on-social-media.html?m=1

lalasticlala
Re: Why Do We Live Fake Lives On Social Media? by AlamienDagash(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
U dey go borrow shirt take pic near a nice house come upload say na your smallest house.
i pity for una pple

Android Messages May Soon Let You Text From The Web / Can Someone Please Identify This Stone That Look Like Glass. Pictures Attached / Participants Intaken Mind Internship Should Please Post Their Experience Here

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8