Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Please I Need An Evangelical Group To Group To Join - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need An Evangelical Group To Group To Join (363 Views)

Jesus Appears To Group Of 72 Christians About To Be Slaughtered By Boko Haram... / Evangelical W.H. Adviser Paula White Reveals Trump's Spiritual Journey From 2001 / Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Evangelical Group To Group To Join by michaelwestern(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
I don't care if it's local or international, I just want an evangelical group that I can join and go on missions to villages and other places. Thanks
Re: Please I Need An Evangelical Group To Group To Join by Freetech: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
If you can work and stay in Ibadan, then you can pm me. remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Basic Education (training) Every Believer Should Have / Pope Francis Is Embarking On A High-profile Pilgrimage To Fatima In Central Port / I Am Very Sympathetic To Atheism - Chude Jideonwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.