Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

We Mourn Sen Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / We Mourn Sen Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke (457 Views)

New Man Movement Awards Cash Prizes To Adeniran Adeleke, And Others / Suicide Is Not The Way Out... An Article By David Adeleke / ACPP Congratulates Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola On His Emergence As APC Flagbearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Mourn Sen Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke by dewalt(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
WE MOURN LATE SENATOR ISIAKA ADELEKE

I received the news of the death of a great hero, a philanthropist, a politician, a role model and a father with great shock on Sunday 23rd April, 2017. I thought I was sleeping and someone would wake me up, I pretended it was a rumour and he would come out to denounce it. Alas, Serubawon is no more.

Late Alh Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke a.k.a. The Gov was a man of his people, a politician with value, he was never a noise maker like his colleagues, he was never an oppressor like some others who are mere opportunist, he was never a foreign politician that got the mandate and operate from distance.

Ask for a great man and I will show you the Late Isiaka Adeleke
Ask for a benefactor and I will take you to this late Senator
Ask for a God sent leader and I will tell you about Serubawon a.k.a The Gov

The whole of Ede missed a great man
The whole of Osun state lost a REAL Politician
The whole of Nigeria missed a gentle and coolheaded man

Rest on Late Senator Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke, Omo eso ikoyi adiiledogun, omo arungbado wolu omo arun guguru wole Ede. We missed you the Gov.

May Allah grant you janatul firdaus
Re: We Mourn Sen Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke by Bowwow11(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
May God grant him eternal rest
Re: We Mourn Sen Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke by dewalt(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2017
Bowwow11:
May God grant him eternal rest
AMEN. Thank you boss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As A Welder Episode 1 / 5 Books Every Ambitious Millennial Should Read / Quote With Meneski(to All Great Thinkers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.