Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Card And Money Initiatives) How To Make More Money Buying And Selling Vtu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Card And Money Initiatives) How To Make More Money Buying And Selling Vtu (621 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Card And Money Initiatives) How To Make More Money Buying And Selling Vtu by cardandmon: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
companion international which deals in online transaction here by introduce to you card and money initiative . with this solution you can do the following. any of your relative can send you card and sell it immediately anytime of the day and recieve the money pay to your account immediately withdraw instantly, you can also backup your phone inform through OTA tech witout stress and you can retrieve back the informaton when ever you need it ,at ease.
for more informtion just write ronke500@mail.com or pickavance@lycos.com or call 07057096447 ronke

(1) (Reply)

Interest Rate / Black Pepper And Plam Oil Needed / Need Money For Your Small Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.