Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Being Married And Remaining Single - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being Married And Remaining Single (834 Views)

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / Scared Of Remaining Single / "Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Married And Remaining Single by bethyz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oooop I guess some married men will be thinking how how actual to make this possible . Sorry folks that's not the point of the topic.

But how can a woman be married yet still looks single. How possible do our men want us to remain the way they met us after marriage. Am not saying it's not possible .
Should we as women still think about getting the best shoes after marriage?
Should we shop with every little money we have after marriage ?
Should we consider always keep our hairs beautiful after marriage?
It's possible.
But then how many of you men who crave for women , your wives to continue looking good has contributed to it.
Drive her to the salon and pick a hair style
Buy her shoes and Cloths.
Making sure she continues looking good . It shouldn't be left to the woman alone. Its two to tangle relationship
Make your Wife look good stop complaining about why she isn't looking good, or feel other women outside look better than your Wife.
Some men can't even buy pant for their wives yet each night you want to sleep with her . You are heartless
You mock her about her hair yet you can't pay for it to be done . You are wicked!
You complain about her clothing yet you never took her shopping. You are selfish. Some don't even no the name of the cream the wife uses yet her skin isnt good enough . You are inconsiderate.
It is possible for a woman to look single after marriage but men encourage it.
Been married for few months now for the first time I carried my natural hair looking like simbi is a girl the only person that reminds me of my hair is my husband . Money for it has been wired into my account I just want to feel my natural hair for sometime so I left it.
Men take care of your Wife

Most of the cloths I have now are bought by my husband because he doesnt like my other clothing. Men love your wife

Men pay attention to your Wife. Buy her the Cloth you want her to dress in.

If I dress to go out with my husband he looks at me head to toe to make sure all I wear is good. Sometimes I tell him let's go joor no body is looking at me.

It is possible to be married yet look single . Men do it with us. Do it with your Wife.
Re: Being Married And Remaining Single by lekejob(m): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
You have to try your best, if your hubby is one that looks into details about your dressings, then you need to work on it to avoid story that pains.
Re: Being Married And Remaining Single by ichrys: 12:17am On Apr 26, 2017
Hello good people. Pls I need someone to help me. I need to relocate to Lagos as soon as possible. Pls anyone who can assist me by accommodating me for at least a month while I fix my own house should pls contact me on 08030688681. Male or female. Am grateful
Re: Being Married And Remaining Single by newyorks(m): 12:44am On Apr 26, 2017
u are devastated nne.
Re: Being Married And Remaining Single by newyorks(m): 12:46am On Apr 26, 2017
ichrys:
Hello good people. Pls I need someone to help me. I need to relocate to Lagos as soon as possible. Pls anyone who can assist me by accommodating me for at least a month while I fix my own house should pls contact me on 08030688681. Male or female. Am grateful
which one be male or female again hia o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Married And Remaining Single by Janeyinspires(f): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Well written,op.A married and single life is sooo different.Marriage comes with an added responsibility.A woman no longer has herself to take care of alone,but her husband and home.And when the kids start coming,her attention is also shifted to the kids.Most times,she will wave aside a hair appointment because she has to wash the kids cloth.Other times,she will even forget that she needs new clothes.If a woman becomes too busy with the home,the husband should step up and help her take care of herself....
Get her stuffs to look good and take care of her the way you want her to look in your eyes.....However,all these are not an excuse to become lackadiasical about your looks as a woman.Look good while the kids are coming and men shouldn't expect some women to still become the woman with the hour glass figure they got married to.It's natural for some women,not all,to change(physically) after birth.In all these,all hands should be on deck-man and wife.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Married And Remaining Single by nnamdibig(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2017
What do you think attracted him to you in the first place?
Yes wife should continue to look good and sexy even after marriage because your husband didn't meet you while you are on wrapper. If not wives will loose their husbands to the young and even older ladies that dresses good......for men that lack self control sha.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day – Man Begs Court To End Marriage / Anyone who knows this man, his daughter is looking for him / Types Of Wives That Need To Change Their Ways.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.