Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Come In. A Fellow Corper About To Pass Needs Ur Advice. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Come In. A Fellow Corper About To Pass Needs Ur Advice. (531 Views)

Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In. A Fellow Corper About To Pass Needs Ur Advice. by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Hello Everyone, I am about to Pass out of the nysc programme.
I studied Public Administration and I am about to take a certification in Institute of Arts management and professional studies. Kindly, need advice from experienced persons and whether or not it's legit.

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Making Money Online, That Internet Marketers Are Not Telling You. / BORNO STATE BATCH B 2016/17 CORPS MEMBER DEAD / Ladokites That Have Successfully Registered For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.