Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

How To Be Creative And Avoid Frustration - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Be Creative And Avoid Frustration (493 Views)

Free Light In My Village After Phcn Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Creative And Avoid Frustration by InfoRetweet(m): 12:38am On Apr 26, 2017
There are many things that make's people frustrated in their creativity, especially when from a poor home. Though, those from rich homes also sometimes have their own problem's, but we want to let you know that it's a normal thing for every success story, you just need to be focused.

What Is Creativity?

Creativity is the process of bringing something new into being. Creativity requires passion and commitment. It brings to our awareness what was previously hidden and points to new life.

[b]SOURCE:[/b]http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/04/creativity-without-frustration.html

Re: How To Be Creative And Avoid Frustration by InfoRetweet(m): 12:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Creativity works along with talents. If you have a talent in something, with proper commitments, you will create new this in that aspect, making it creativity.

Re: How To Be Creative And Avoid Frustration by InfoRetweet(m): 12:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Don't be frustrated no matter the circumstances.

I could remember a youtube video i watched some time ago of a young boy in Nigeria who created a flying airplane but was not empowered and could not even further his education. He was only using the airplane creativity to sell and earn some money to feed, as he said on the interview.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion / Hot Bomb / I Will Turn Into Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.