Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! (4401 Views)

University Of Abuja Students Stranded - See Students Sleeping On The Floor (pics / Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! by engrhorla(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2017
OK, so you have been granted admission to Law School, Abuja for the 2017/2018 session. Congrats!
Infact, let me be the first to welcome you.

Do you know that the Law School in Abuja is situated in Bwari?
Yes, Bwari. Bwari is a satellite town in FCT Abuja.
And Bwari is host to the headquarters of JAMB.
Just follow this thread, I will be dropping some bits about Bwari, gists you can't get anywhere else.

So do you want to stay on campus or off campus?
Many students prefer to stay off campus.

This is because the school is strategically positioned in Bwari, hence it has something like a reserved area. The areas around the school are well developed with nice and sweet apartments.

Now let me be your goto guy for any sort of apartment you fancy.

There are various forms of apartments ranging from 1 bedroom flat to 2 bedroom flat. There are furnished apartments, semi-furnished and fully serviced apartments.

You make your choice, call me and I get it for you, simple!

May I drop this: this is the best period to sort out your accommodation especially if you are planning to stay off campus.
In another 1 month, there will be a mad rush. So to avoid stories that touch, start talking to me now. Remember you are not the only one!

My digit is +234-703-116-8455

Just for some sample pix, check these out!

Re: Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! by engrhorla(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Coming to Bwari for the first time? I tell you, you will want to turn back.

Bwari is so far from the main town! Good 1 hour drive from Wuse II. 30 minutes from Kubwa, 40minutes from Maitama

As a first timer, you will want to turn back at some point.

The main popular road to Bwari is bad. Despite same road passing in front of the area council secretariat. #JustPreparingYou.

But there is good road in and around Law School.
And yeah, there is an alternative road to Bwari..very smooth. But JJCs don't know it... grin

Re: Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! by engrhorla(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2017
..but then by the time you have spent a week in Bwari, you will 'fall in love' with the environment. Especially given the fact that the Law School is a bit on one side of Bwari with nice terrain.
And efforts have been made to make the area as safe, secured and conducive for people as much as possible.

And oh, I don't expect you to bury your heads in your law books 24/7. There are some bright spots in Bwari where you can relax and have fun.
And you can always make your way to town under 1 hour just to clear your head.

There are cabs available 24/7 if you are not mobile.
Bwari for me is an interesting place! Trust me.
Re: Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! by engrhorla(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Below I will upload some houses that are available now. But the thing is this is on a first come first serve basis.

I am trying to make your job easier.

Wherever you are in the world, you can talk to me about the kind of apartment you need, send your contact person down for inspection, pay for the house and that aspect is sorted out!

Talking from experience, some past students delay and by the time they are on ground, they have to make do with just any apartment they happen to see!

I think it's better to be proactive about this since we are talking about over 1 year stay!
Re: Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! by engrhorla(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Here is a very good 2 bedroom flat apartment!

Quality building with nice designs!
Barely 7minutes drive to the School

It's a new building! Four blocks of 2 bedroom flat with security guard 24/7

Call now

Re: Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! by engrhorla(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
More pics

Re: Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! by engrhorla(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
More pix

Re: Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! by engrhorla(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2017
Blocks of 1 bedroom flat for rent
Newly built house, very close to the Law school, well secured with big car park space

Re: Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! by engrhorla(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2017
Selling right now!

4 blocks of 2 bedroom flat..furnished and serviced

Shares fence with Law school
The environment is conducive for comfortable living

The apartment offers free WiFi, stand-by generator, fully operative security post with CCTV, modern interior decor, high class furnishings
Re: Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! by engrhorla(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let the calls keep coming in

New apartments are coming up.

Here to serve you
Re: Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! by engrhorla(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
So your name is out and you need an accommodation...

..then call me for nice apartment..

Re: Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! by engrhorla(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Amazing 35% discount on lands, 12% discount on houses!

Call +2347031168455 for details

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) / University Of Port Hacourt 2010/2011 Post Utme Information / Aaua Post Ume Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.