Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

An Application I Got From A Graduate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An Application I Got From A Graduate (1772 Views)

Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee / From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Application I Got From A Graduate by Naijaaccountwiz: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2017
I got this application from a graduate of Abia State Polytechnic. To say am shocked is an understatement. I edited the guys personal details.
I know there is high level of unemployment in the land, but truth be told some graduates are highly unemployable!
Mod please push to FP

Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by SuperSuave(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2017
NCAM over to you grin

1 Like

Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2017
the question you should've ask us would be,

is Abia polytechnic a school?

then we can decide to answer you by telling you if it's a school or a playground for both teens and adult

thank God the letter says it all

now you know the answer cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by Naijaaccountwiz: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:
the question you should've ask us would be,

is Abia polytechnic a school?

then we can decide to answer you by telling you if it's a school or a playground for both teens and adult

thank God the letter says it all

now you know the answer cheesy
I hear they pay their way to get through. The guy made upper credit sef

1 Like

Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by Emmaesty(f): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Naijaaccountwiz:

I hear they pay their way to get through. The guy made upper credit sef
OND right?
Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by jashar(f): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
What should we say to these things?
Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by Naijaaccountwiz: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=Emmaesty post=55941178] OND right? [/quote
Yes he applied for IT
Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by Emmaesty(f): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=Naijaaccountwiz post=55942476][/quote] Well, most OND holders write the same way as SSCE holders so it's not something to shout over
Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by Naijaaccountwiz: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emmaesty:
Well, most OND holders write the same way as SSCE holders so it's not something to shout over
There is no justification for this, a PRI 4 pupil will do better
Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by sammyscholar(m): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emmaesty:
Well, most OND holders write the same way as SSCE holders so it's not something to shout over
Hmm... you reasoned well. But if this has become a common phenomenon then something drastic needs to be done.
Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by Rasheedinho3(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2017
Naijaaccountwiz:
I got this application from a graduate of Abia State Polytechnic. To say am shocked is an understatement. I edited the guys personal details.
I know there is high level of unemployment in the land, but truth be told some graduates are highly unemployable!
Mod please push to FP

Good morning, I need a job. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by Naijaaccountwiz: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Rasheedinho3:

Good morning, I need a job. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Drop your CV with me @ naijaacctwiz@gmail.com am not promising you anything at the me moment though
Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2017
Emmaesty:
Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2017
Your comment is not well said. Writing is always a herculean task for some students including the university students. Many ND holders are dexterous in writing than some Bsc graduates. For you to conclude that most Nd graduate write as ssce students is a shallow submission. How many Nd graduates have u seen writing? How many ssce students have you seen writing? Are not the ssce students that will be tomorrow Nd graduates? You see that ur argument defies logic.
Emmaesty:
Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by Rasheedinho3(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Naijaaccountwiz:

Drop your CV with me @ naijaacctwiz@gmail.com am not promising you anything at the me moment though

Done! Thanks and God bless. Pls watch out for "rasheed" in my email address as someone might have sent you his/her CV in my place because of my lateness in replying this. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: An Application I Got From A Graduate by Joephat(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Naijaaccountwiz:

Sir, I will send mine to you too

(1) (Reply)

Accredited CAC Agent / This Is Olalekan, The Guy Who Said He Will Not Leave The Bush Until They Declare / Help! Fidelity Bank Haba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.