Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos) (18766 Views)

Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos / Policeman Parks On The Road, Attacks Man With Gun For Insulting His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2017
Y always Ebonyi people in bad news.or is it because they are the ones who usually sell in Traffic .

I just de ask nee
Re: Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Alaba has to be shut down
Too much nonsense going on there
Even our movie producers and actors and actresses are suffering cos of the level of piracy that happens there.
I dont have problems with drugs, who do pass codine n some other light ones de do am for e own pocket.
But the level of kidnapping and robberies and murders and general gang activities that are connected to that place in some way is just
Re: Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ipobarecriminals.
Re: Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos) by ikombe: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
End of the road for this robber.

So the Robber that was let go has a shop in Alaba?

Let us talk about this Alaba international for a minute.

At the end of the day,the story would not have been complete if "ALABA" was not mentioned by the Robbers.

8 out of every 10 Armed Robbers/Kidnappers arrested in Lagos,have a shop or is one way connected to Alaba.

Alaba is also the "World Headquarters" of all Piracy that goes on in Nigeria. Alaba is the reason our entertainers struggle,even after scoring hits after hits.

Governor Ambode,as the Chief Security Officer of Lagos State,and i know you read stories on Nairaland,please and please it is high time you send in the Calvary into Alaba Market to raid it from these Shop Owner's in the day and Armed Robbers/Kidnappers in the night.

Modified: All Drug dealers arrested all claim to have shops in Alaba too.

Alaba Market should be relocated to the East Simple.

Re: Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos) by Pinnacle(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
In a sane environment, the claim of the man that Uche is involved should not be discarded like that. From his confession, he said he made several calls to Uche and gang to come for the gun but they refused. Now read this:

"He said , “ I am a member of the . I was arrested on my way to hand over the gun to Uche and other members in the Alaba International Market. I had called them on the telephone to come and collect it, but they refused . I told the policemen that I would have taken it to the station , but I would be detained."

Now read this part again:

“ He was only trying to drag people into the matter . We brought the man ( Uche) he mentioned before him . The man asked whether he ( Nwede ) knew him , but he denied, ” the policeman said.

Now my point is this, let the police check with network providers the call logs between the suspect and Uche to see if it was true that the suspect had been calling him in the past as claimed. This is not rocket science; very simple.
Re: Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos) by Lloydfather(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
I knew the first guy, but never knew he was a criminal good for him, the second guy I think I know him too they are the group of bad guys that usually came to attack people in there shop, my boy have been their victim sometime last year.

I want to use this opportunity to appeal to the POLICE IG, pls come to our aids in Alaba int'l all this boys are products of the market leader, they are the ones financing all this bad boys to protect or fight for them during elections after which they turn to criminals. Come to Alaba u will see there presence, if u complain the leader will keep mute because they are their boys.
Re: Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos) by ipobbigot7: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nwende, Uche, Ebele Odikwe all arm robbers are our hard working blodas trying to develop Lagos with their criminality.
Re: Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos) by Shaballantin(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Quickly refuted by the police that he entitled to his own opinions.. how can that /such be his suggestions. Lies from the pit of hell. the guy is saying the truth..
are you a member of the gang?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos / Teenager, Two Others Sell Siblings For N800,000 To Raise WASSCE Fee / Nigerian Military Kills 2 Suicide Bombers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.