Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

This Is What Really Happened Between Davido And I – Says Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is What Really Happened Between Davido And I – Says Ice Prince (817 Views)

Drama Between Davido, Chioma, Sophia Momodu / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai / Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Really Happened Between Davido And I – Says Ice Prince by Naijaslog: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Rapper Ice Prince has denied reports that he had a clash with fellow singer, Davido at an event in Warri, Delta.

Reports Saturday revealed that both artistes had an altercation at the event, organised by CEO Quillox, Shina Peller.

It was said that the drama began when Ice Prince expressed his displeasure that he was picked up from the airport in a saloon car while a Mercedes G-Wagon was used to pick up Davido.

But reacting to the incident, Ice Prince’s manager who dismissed the report said, both men went clubbing after the event.

He said, “There was no dispute between anybody. After the event, both Davido and Ice Prince went clubbing.”

Source: http://www.naijaslog.com/2017/04/this-is-what-really-happened-between.html

Re: This Is What Really Happened Between Davido And I – Says Ice Prince by liftedhigh: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Ok
Re: This Is What Really Happened Between Davido And I – Says Ice Prince by Swegzfreak: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Say God?

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Engages New Girlfriend(adesua Etomi) See What She Gat To Say(video) / . / Actress Bimbo Blast Fans Calling Her Out For Putting Work Before Moji's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.