Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

JAMB 2017/18 New Mock Test Exam Center, Date And Time Schedule - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017/18 New Mock Test Exam Center, Date And Time Schedule (1441 Views)

JAMB Fixes Feb. 26 For Mock Test / 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time / How To Check JAMB 2017 UTME Mock Exam Center Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB 2017/18 New Mock Test Exam Center, Date And Time Schedule by Dapromzy333(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2017
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board [JAMB] has began dispatching the new exam center, date and time for the 2017/18 UTME Mock Test scheduled to begin on April 29th, 2017 to various students via Mail and Text Messages.

Many students who received text from JAMB Confirmed this information, though they were told to check their JAMB Profile or Mail to view or download their Mock Test Schedule.

Below is a sample text message our student received concerning the MOCK Test:

Please check your JAMB profile email address for your e-Registration slip which contains the name of your Examination Centre and time for the Mock test scheduled to hold on Saturday 29th April, 2017. Thank you.

STEPS TO PRINT OUT THE NEW 2017 MOCK EXAM SLIP VIA JAMB PROFILE:

Visit the JAMB E-faclity Portal via the link http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login

Login with your email address and password used in creation of profile

Once Logged in Click on the red box that says 'Print Mock Slip'

Download and Print Out Your slip. The new date will be reflected

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES SITTING FOR THE 2017 JAMB MOCK TEST

1. Remember To Bring a copy of this Slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the Invigilator

2. You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.

3. Your Bio-metric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre.
4. If you miss your Schedule, you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination.

5. BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE.
There is no Make UP Test for those who will miss the Mock Exam.

Exam Starts by 7am at various centers.

See Samples Of The New Mock Slip We Printed Below:

http://solutionclass.com/forum2_theme_112374197.xhtml?tema=411

1 Share

Re: JAMB 2017/18 New Mock Test Exam Center, Date And Time Schedule by Dapromzy333(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2017

Re: JAMB 2017/18 New Mock Test Exam Center, Date And Time Schedule by NLProblemChild(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Dapromzy333:
http://solutionclass.com/forum2_theme_112374197.xhtml?tema=411
i didn't put to write mock. am qualify to write since i didn't state to write mock earliest.
Re: JAMB 2017/18 New Mock Test Exam Center, Date And Time Schedule by Thosyn12(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2017
OK make I go check my center asap oo
Re: JAMB 2017/18 New Mock Test Exam Center, Date And Time Schedule by Dapromzy333(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i didn't put to write mock. am qualify to write since i didn't state to write mock earliest.

Nop sir
Re: JAMB 2017/18 New Mock Test Exam Center, Date And Time Schedule by AfroMighty(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is it for everybody who registered

(1) (Reply)

Meet The LAUTECH Medical Student That Broke All Known Records Of Distinctions In / Lecturer Punishes OOU Students For Failing To Submit An Assignment He Gave Them / Just Before You Enter Nigeria's "University Of First Choice" -UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.