Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Cum Chat With Me On Blackberry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Cum Chat With Me On Blackberry (2027 Views)

Ibadan Hook Up On Blackberry And Whatsapp / Jst To Chat With A Nice Person / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cum Chat With Me On Blackberry by morsch(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
am bored and hoping to chat with single ladies on Blackberry, my bb pin is 2147D6E0 add me and lets get talking, no strings, just friends or maybe more,

Re: Cum Chat With Me On Blackberry by CrazyMan(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2010
E don do; we know you're using a blackberry you don't have to announce it to the whole forum.
Re: Cum Chat With Me On Blackberry by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2010
Lol no mind am d thing dey shack am
Re: Cum Chat With Me On Blackberry by miraexcel(f): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2010
na wa for una mentality here, this guy said he's bored and needs to chat , haba what's wrong with that? blackberry or whatever?
Re: Cum Chat With Me On Blackberry by Tcharged: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2010
Beware of scammers!

(1) (Reply)

Join The Romantic Zone Platform On Whatsapp / ------- / Need A Serious Man For Marriage In 2018? Contact Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.