Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Staffing For A Mocrofinance Bank In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Staffing For A Mocrofinance Bank In Lagos (543 Views)

Cornerstone Staffing Mid-level & Graduate Job Recruitment / Cornerstone Staffing customer Service Intern Fresh Job Recruitment(100 Slots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staffing For A Mocrofinance Bank In Lagos by sbabs1(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2017
I am currently recruiting for sales Officers with OND and SSCE as qualification respectively. the role is for a Microfinance Bank. if you have someone that stays within Kosofe LG, Shomolu and Ikeja LG and they are smart with numbers and can speak local Languages very well. please let them apply to Resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com
Re: Staffing For A Mocrofinance Bank In Lagos by Kemzeee1(f): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2017
sbabs1:
I am currently recruiting for sales Officers with OND and SSCE as qualification respectively. the role is for a Microfinance Bank. if you have someone that stays within Kosofe LG, Shomolu and Ikeja LG and they are smart with numbers and can speak local Languages very well. please let them apply to Resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com
I just sent my cv and i can stay close to ikeja

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Vacancies!! / Five Common Mistakes We Often Make During Conversation/interview. / Writer For Hire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.