Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Prophet Muhammed And Some Of His Miracles - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prophet Muhammed And Some Of His Miracles (362 Views)

MFM 2018 Prophecies|Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries (MFM) Prophecies / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Biography| Deceased Son of former (PDP) Chairman / FATE,GRACE,LUCK And Miracles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammed And Some Of His Miracles by malik28: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2017
As it is known in the days of some prophets of God, miracle is the only way to value a prophet sent by God, anyone who claims he is sent from God must perform miracle which nobody has ever done. Moses in his days, performed miracles with his staff, same has Jesus who resurrected the dead. Prophet Muhammed (SAW) perfomed some miracles which was required by the Quraysh to prove his prophethood. These are some of his miracles...
http://zulpha.org/prophet-muhammed-and-some-of-his-miracles

1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammed And Some Of His Miracles by AlamienDagash(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
I LOVE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) AND I WHUD ALWAYS DO But i think this thread deserve to be in the religion section

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Double Of What You Invest Withing A Week Without Delay / Please Help A Brother / Breaking: Ex-pdp Governor Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.