Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) (26648 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by King1990(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
darol4real:
my Dear, there is a spiritual father for every child of God that want to fulfill destiny in life......locate yours
have you read the account of Matthew chapter 23 before? endeavor to do that if you have nt read it before.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Compliance(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
My father my father... Rev Olusola ayodele areogun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by MOSICATED5(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Khaliyah:
Everybody has his/her ministry, some minister in words, music and comedy, cus it's God given gift and the are using them for d edification of the brethren tru laughter. So I dont see comedy at church as a bad thing but the comedian some be mindful of there jokes!! My take.. Cus it's better their talent to save God than otherwise, so if pastors shouldn't push them to the world
can u cite the gift of comedy in the Bible and how dose comedy edifices the church? Is the worship of Almighty God characterized with humor and laughter. ?

1 Like

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by achieverme(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
darol4real:
my Dear, there is a spiritual father for every child of God that want to fulfill destiny in life......locate yours

Please keep your nonsense to yourself. Who is the spiritual father for Joseph the carpenter, zaccheus, etc? Or are they not children of God too?
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by achieverme(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
softwerk:

Can you be my daddy?! I can do anything you ask me to do to you kiss

I can be your daddy. I won't ask for something more than massaging me after ministration. I may also wanna give u some internal purging from the back once in a while
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by chuose2: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
FAKE PREACHERS HAVE MESSED UP THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST.

NO BE ADEBOYE DEY REJOICE WHEN KENNETH COPELAND SAY
"JESUS IS NO MORE THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD?"

NA WHY PEOPLE DEY COME CHURCH YAB GOD WITHOUR FEAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by softwerk(f): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
anochuko01:

o you spirit of Tboss operating through this body, I cast you out in the name of Jesus Christ!!
you're free in Jesus name!

Me screaming and moaning during my deliverance..... kiss grin tongue

Ashhhhh, Owwwwwww, Euuuuuuew, Harder! Harder!! Harder!!!, Bomb it, Tear it apart, Destroy it, Deeper, Awwwwww, Drop it like it's hot, Go deeper, Aww this is good! This is f*cking good! F*ck me deeper!, deeper, deeper!! Oh oh oh ohhhhhhhh! This man is real good really, faster! faster, faster, faster, faster.........I'm coming!!! Ohh my god cheesy
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by AmoloPatrick(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
MOSICATED5:
can u cite the gift of comedy in the Bible and how dose comedy edifices the church? Is the worship of Almighty God characterized with humor and laughter. ?

U want a scriptural backing check the book of psalm 2 vs 4 the bible says he that sit in the heavens shall laugh...... Now abeg who would make them laugh if not we comedians
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
mmsen:
He's against it because he wants all of the attention on himself.

Most of these pastors are overgrown children.
But he's not far from the truth
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
lollypeezle:
i bereave Christianity in this part of the world. i see no reason why a comedian should mount the pulpit if truly it is of God.

If you cant allow d'banj, psquare or Tubaba to perform in the church, why allow a comedian when you know they are all secular
I will find you and when I do,
I will Kiss you.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Lol
So what exactly is the difference between comedy cellar and churches or comedians and pastors?

They both tell fables that make you laugh
all I see is blah blah blah
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
mmsen:

If I've sad something that is untrue then tell me what it is.

These pastors need the attention so that they can continue to bilk their congregants.

That is why it's so important for their members to be in church several times a week.
he said shut up!
you should do just that.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by gflames89(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you sound butthurt, take this form....
it's well God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by goldiam(f): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
peaceland:

His name: Rev Olusola Ayodele Areogun
Church Name: Life Oasis International Church (Dream Centre)
Headquarters: Osogbo (He is marking 34 years of yielding to the call this year)
Branches in Lagos: over 7 and counting
can check for more information on : lifeoasisinternationalchurch dot org
The short clip was taken from his Apostolic Ministration to Lagos region.
The next one (Lagos region) will be coming up in May.
I will make it a point of duty to let you know but be prepared for the 3rd Sunday in May (most likely)
Location is Ikeja-Oregun axis
GUARANTEED: he preaches and live only the truth, not worldly or swayed by men.
You can get more clips on youtube free.
Thank you
Thanks for this info will surely make out time to worst with them.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by AmoloPatrick(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Post comment from my friends who are comedians

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Icecomrade: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
darol4real:
if you are talking about Pastors allowing politician to use their pulpit, is not my spiritual father.....Rev. Olusola Areogun

Does your spiritual father allow Comedians to use his pulpit?

If doesn't why is he talking about it.

What comment did he make when he observed that other pastors were using their pulpit for political campaign.

Why is he particular about Comedians
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
softwerk:

Your father?!

My brother ever heard of paternity test
yeah his FATHER, I presume u r nt undastanding him...
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stasius: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
There is only one Christian Church.

The Catholic Church.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
goldiam:
Finally found one of the few sane men of God still remaining in the Christendom.Where is his church located please.
u ve a rite spirit pal
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Ikepraiz: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
FTC

now down to business

Christianity and churches in Nigeria is comdey

what could be more funny than a Nigerian believing the son of a Jewish folklore carpenter killed in a small Israeli village 2000 years ago died for their sins when the Jews themselves don't buy that?

do these people know that there are far more Muslims and Judaism adherents in Israel than there are Christians?

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2011 was 75.4% Judaism, 16.9%
Muslim , 2.1% Christian , and 1.7% Druze , with the remaining 4.0% belonging to minor faiths such as Samaritanism, Baha'iism or no religion

these are people whose ancestors lived during the time and saw this Jesus live and die but they don't believe he was dying for them

but a Nigerian read from a book and concluded that the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite you must know Goodluck Jonathan more than the people living with and around him because you read newspapers and check internet for news about him

just try to imagine how funny its gonna sound if you travel to the US and see most Americans worshipping Murtala Mohammed, saying he died for them grin

every Nigerian Christian is a comedian tongue
What is this nonsense.. Joke abi
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
bababode825:
Please, I beg you, SHUT UP

Take time out to think about what he has said.

Stop exposing your IGNORANCE

wat is wrong wit sme pple self d Pastor said d rite tin
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
mmsen:
He's against it because he wants all of the attention on himself.

Most of these pastors are overgrown children.
shut up
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
adeoba2008:
I agree with him completely...
me too
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Charly68: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Very ethically wrong ..no Imam will allow such on his altar why doing such nonsense in the church. Why permitting the mockery of sacred things on the altar of God. Well it is a pity that most pulpit have become entertainment platform this days .

2 Likes

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ikepraiz:
What is this nonsense.. Joke abi
yes, Nigerian Christianity is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
dammybabanla:
I respect this man, rev olusola areogun, one of the few true word teachers
yes he is one of Gods Generals
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Are you sure?
stasius:
There is only one Christian Church.

The Catholic Church.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
achieverme:

Please keep your nonsense to yourself. Who is the spiritual father for Joseph the carpenter, zaccheus, etc? Or are they not children of God too?
ask wats confusing u
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
AmoloPatrick:

U want a scriptural backing check the book of psalm 2 vs 4 the bible says he that sit in the heavens shall laugh...... Now abeg who would make them laugh if not we comedians
i wish u understood d context
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by achieverme(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
stamapro:
ask wats confusing u
Answer the question. Stop being clever by half
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
achieverme:

Answer the question. Stop being clever by half
nt @ al, hv u ever heard about fathering or father son relationship! Wil lv us 2 hv 2 aside,so dat i intimate u on dis serious destine isu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pst. Kingsley Dismissed Claims That Jesus Is Against Divorced Persons Remarrying / A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. / Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.