Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

The Best Way To Manage Your Sex-life Before Marriage - Kingsmond - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Way To Manage Your Sex-life Before Marriage - Kingsmond (519 Views)

My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / What Were Your Concerns Before Marriage And How Did It Turn Out After Marriage? / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Manage Your Sex-life Before Marriage - Kingsmond by kingsmonology(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2017
One of the greatest headaches of many of us young ladies in relationship is the issue of sex. I know some of us can attest for this because most of our partners or intending husbands tend to mount pleasure on us in this area. While they find themselves entangled in love, they also would not want to offend God by fornicating. Meanwhile, most young men of today are always demanding sex before marriage as a proof of love. Please, someone can bear me witness here that sometimes she feeling like giving up to him as a sign of love.

If a lady denies her boyfriend (fiancé) sex, he tends to think she either does not love him or she is seeing another guy. And this throws the lady into so much confusion. She genuinely loves the guy but wouldn’t want to give in to sex. If she denies him, she may lose him and if she gives in too she disobeys God. Sorry to our ladies, having sex with him is not a sign of love.

As for the gentleman, please know that it is absolutely a lie from the pit of hell that if your fiancée does not give you sex it shows she doesn’t love you. How can you use sex as a LOVEOMETRE? Have you never slept with ladies you didn’t truly love? If you haven’t then let me tell you that many people are having sex with people they never love. And the men are themselves the worst culprits. If sex is a proof of love then we have to conclude that prostitutes love all the men they sleep with. Hey! This should sign you a sign of what I’m insinuating.

If sex is a proof of love then we have to go about sleeping with our best friends and even family members to show how deeply we love them. Even married couples, do not have sex to prove their love. They rather have sex because sex is part of marriage and it is meant for both procreation and recreation -child birth and enjoyment.

Don’t you know that there are married couples who are not genuinely in love but they still have sex as a matter of duty or just for cover-ups? Surely, sex plays a major role in love ... Read on here >>>http://www.kingsmond.com/2017/04/26/how-to-manage-your-sex-life-before-marriage/

Relationship Spot With Kingsmond Ehimare

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Do Before You Propose To Your Spouse / 4 Ways You Can Cheat On Your Spouse Unknowingly To You / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.