Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

ZTE Max XL Price – Specification & Review - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / ZTE Max XL Price – Specification & Review (428 Views)

Zte Mf920w,mf920w+ & Mf920vs Mifi Unlock Anywhere Anytime / Finally Apple Lunched The New Iphone X. Check Out The Specification Here / Tecno I7 Price – Specification & Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ZTE Max XL Price – Specification & Review by Flamez247: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
This article will be explaining in detail about ZTE Max XL price, Specification and Review. I will help you understand everything by making my explanations very simple. All you need to do is to stay focus and follow me...

ZTE Max XL smartphone was launched in April 2017. The phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.

The ZTE Max XL is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the ZTE Max XL packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.... Read more details by clicking this link==>>> http://techzafo.com/zte-max-xl-price

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Plans To Shoot Down Terrorists’ Posts / How To Sell Hotel Rooms Online As An Agency / Total Solar Eclipse 2017 : When Is It, Where Is It Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.