Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins (610 Views)

Best Top 3 Sites To Sell Your Bitcoins / Contact Me To Sell Your Bitcoins And Gift Cards(amazon,itunes,steam Cards,google / Stay Away From www.paxful.com Moderators, They Will Steal Your Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins by ToloysExchange: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Toloy Exchange provides an exchange service that buys & sells bitcoins.

We Buy your Bitcoins at the most competitive rate in Nigeria at Toloy.exchange. No other platform can beat our prices.

We sell bitcoins to you at the cheapest rates too. No other platform can pay more. Our speed of delivery is second to none. We are a breath of new and fresh air.

To ensure a seamless and end to end transaction monitoring, please register an account on toloy.exchange with us, it is important that we do businesses which forge a lasting relationship with our customers . Thus, making sure our customers feel safe with us is the reason we want them to be able to monitor our transactions with each other from the beginning and as an amicable going concern.

Yes, we know there is recession compounded by inflation but we are not going to exploit or aggressively drive for profit like other platforms. We are willing to give away as much as possible and this is why our first hundred customers get a token from us.

If you have bitcoins you want to sell (or buy), no matter how large or small, we will do business with you at adjustable rates . So please come in here and we can answer questions, share comments and leave reviews.

Note: This is our rate right now:

We buy at 483,000 per btc
We sell at N492,000 per btc
Re: Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins by ToloysExchange: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is our rate right now:

1 Like

Re: Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins by queendoreez(f): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is a new moniker, so how do you build trust to enable us do business with you.
Re: Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins by ToloysExchange: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
queendoreez:
This is a new moniker, so how do you build trust to enable us do business with you.

This is a good question ma.

The old monikers started in one day too. I am also concerned about trusting others here but how do I earn if I do not take a shot and build a reputation slowly?
Re: Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins by ToloysExchange: 11:43am On May 04, 2017
People, good people we are selling BTC between the rates of $378-$380

Contact is in signature & bio.
Re: Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2017
ToloysExchange:
This is our rate right now:

Are u still selling at 492k per Btc?
If yes,
I need one Btc o
Re: Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins by ToloysExchange: 2:06pm On May 04, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Are u still selling at 492k per Btc?
If yes,
I need one Btc o

Sir, the rate is never static now.

Our range now is 586300 sir but slightly adjustable.
Re: Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2017
ToloysExchange:

Sir, the rate is never static now.

Our range now is 586300 sir but slightly adjustable.

I prefer to hear rate per dollar
Re: Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins by ToloysExchange: 3:59pm On May 04, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

I prefer to hear rate per dollar

Sir, right now it is 378-380 in dollars.
Re: Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins by tutucious(f): 11:10am On May 05, 2017
Nice doing business with u... Very good customer service and super fast delivery.

Tutu will be back for more. Biko always give me at sexy rate oh grin
Re: Toloys Exchange Wants To Buy Your Bitcoins by ToloysExchange: 11:48am On May 16, 2017
tutucious:
Nice doing business with u... Very good customer service and super fast delivery.

Tutu will be back for more. Biko always give me at sexy rate oh grin

Lol at sexy rate.

No wahala, our rates are always adjustable.

It was good doing business with you, please stay in touch.

Pardon the late response.

(1) (Reply)

Finding Your Excellent Epoxy Floor Paint Combination / New Website / 1688.com How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.