Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

A Man Tempting The Devil (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Man Tempting The Devil (photos) (669 Views)

The Devil Can’t Curse What God Has Blessed! / If The Devil Could Quote Bruce Lee, This Is What He Would Say!!! / A Man Tempting The Devil (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Tempting The Devil (photos) by maxxx(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
A man precariously perches on the edge of a tall building under construction and was non chalantly making phone call. He wasn't wearing any form of protective gear or even have a rope round his waist. If anything happens to him now his people will start blaming the devil or witches in his village.

Re: A Man Tempting The Devil (photos) by Ge0grapher(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na network cause am grin
Re: A Man Tempting The Devil (photos) by Ge0grapher(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
And op you are really nice oo, instead of you to tell him of the danger he is exposed to, you decided to take a pic and post it on nairaland. very thoughtful of you smiley

1 Like

Re: A Man Tempting The Devil (photos) by maxxx(m): 3:01am On Apr 27, 2017
@Geographer,i could have shouted at him all day and he wouldn't still hear me.Notice that the pix is zoomed and yet the man's image is still small.Besides the man doesn't look mentally deranged nor is he a minor.
Re: A Man Tempting The Devil (photos) by kolaaderin: 6:26am On Apr 27, 2017
Using MTN line could put u in danger, picture this as a case Study. #networkquest
Re: A Man Tempting The Devil (photos) by succyblinks(f): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2017
Pinnochio I saw ur supposed pm request but my email is no longer working, any problem?

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival:stick V8 & V8 Baby Carbon Fiber Edition / See Amazing Birthday Photos Of Lucky Igbinedion Ex Governor Of Edo State / See What A University Graduate Has Been Reduced To(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.