Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Need A Very Decent Lady For Gf - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Very Decent Lady For Gf (386 Views)

Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady for Marriage / I Need A Very Decent And Caring Young Lady For A Serious Relationship. / Seeking Decent Lady For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Very Decent Lady For Gf by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Still believe they are decent girls out there. I'm looking for a good girl to start a serious relationship with. I'm not too rich, but, God's grace I would say we'd do best for ourselves. I work with a recruitment firm and I'm a graduate as well.
I like to ask questions to know you personally, so don't get angry if I ask you questions, that's the only way I can know u, I'm 29, seeking a girl from 19 - 23 and she must not be demanding (definitely I would give her my everything ,i will not be stingy with her) and she must understand the real meaning of relationship, not this one's looking for maga.
BlackBerry pin is 2BD65558 and whatsapp # is :08098688235
Re: Need A Very Decent Lady For Gf by gentlemafia(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Am so ashamed of you
Re: Need A Very Decent Lady For Gf by obajoey(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
gentlemafia:
Am so ashamed of you

Is police station far from ur house?

(1) (Reply)

Raw Honey / Strictly For Mature Men and Ladies / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.