Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. (8923 Views)

Petals Of Rose / Mending Fences (romance) / What's That? ( Horror Collabo Thread)- Be A Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Divepen1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
After seeing progress of many unplanned Collabos and planned ones, I think we can make it work by just having a genre.

They had been lot of NlCollabos and it would be wrong to forget those that introduced the biggest and newest ones on Nairaland..

Larrysun( What's delaying you LSD)

Royver

Fmartin

So,
Introduce twists
Characters from other stories etc
But just know the Genre is romance.

Explore any method of writing. It's firstly for our fun then our creativity. Excite the next writer, make it as slow or as fast as you want. But remember it is romance.

Don't bother if you're not as good as others think you are, just drop the thing.

I will compile it for the review 'Be Writertained'
Mey we start.

organiser: www.writertain.com
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Fmartin(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Divepen1:
After seeing progress of many unplanned Collabos and planned ones, I think we can make it work by just having a genre.

They had been lot of NlCollabos and it would be wrong to forget those that introduced the biggest and newest ones on Nairaland..

Larrysun( What's delaying you LSD)

Royver

Fmartin

So,
Introduce twists
Characters from other stories etc
But just know the Genre is romance.

Explore any method of writing. It's firstly for our fun then our creativity. Excite the next write, make it as slow or as fast as you want. But remember it is romance.

Don't bother if you're not as good as others think you are, just drop the thing.

Mey we start.
yes sir. you cn start.. cheesy
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Divepen1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Affliction, people say, wouldn't arise a second time. But that's a lie. For example, one Thursday evening when the rain was falling heavily, Rita stepped out of her room. The breeze ran in a frenzy towards her, howling as if she was an intruder. It tugged at her gown. Rita was forced to hold her cloth tightly. She stared into the busy road and wished to be in the rain like the little children running about in it. They shouted gleefully. A big smile crawled over her face as she watched a little girl lick her lower lips.

Those lips sent sparks of desires into her head. It reminded her of Josephine's. They were childhood friends but their friendship ended in a rain as this. They were both playing when Rita slumped. In a bid to lift her, Josephine missed a step and fell headlong into a drainage. She hit her head on a stone and never woke to lift Rita. Tears welled in her eyes as the thought of everything they've ever done together. She sighed and rub the tears off her eyes.

' Oh God! No' Rita screamed as the girl slumped while she was trying to avoid an oncoming car.

3 Likes

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Divepen1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fmartin:
yes sir. you cn start.. cheesy
wink I've started.

1 Like

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Fmartin(m): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Divepen1:
wink I've started.
nyc bt lets nt make it more than 5 sentences per comment. so as to keep everybody going. continue so i cn follow.. cheesy
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Kusibe77(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
this is going to be great
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Not so good with romance but make i observe small before joining

1 Like

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Creeza(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2017
I'll try
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by EvaJael(f): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Smallville10:
Not so good with romance but make i observe small before joining
Same here o...no be to come shame my life for here
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Royver(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2017
Divepen1:
Affliction, people say, will not arise a second time. But that's a lie. For example, one Thursday evening when the rain was falling heavily, Rita stepped out of her room. The breeze ran in a frenzy towards her, howling as if she was an intruder. It tugged at her gown. Rita was forced to hold her cloth tightly. She stared into the busy road and wished to be in the rain like the little children running about in it. They shouted gleefully. A big smile spread across her face as she watched a little girl lick her lower lips.

Those lips sent sparks of desires into her head. It reminded her of Josephine's. They were childhood friends but their friendship ended in a rain as this. They were both playing when Rita slumped. In a bid to lift her, Josephine missed a step and fell headlong into a drainage. She hit her head on a stone and never woke to lift Rita. Tears welled in her eyes at the thought of everything they'd ever done together. She sighed and rub the tears off her eyes.

' Oh God! No' Rita screamed as the girl slumped while she was trying to avoid an oncoming car.

It was happening all over again. In a flash, Rita saw the car barrel towards the little girl as she stared blankly at it, caught in the headlights, not knowing what to do. There was a screech of brakes as Rita dashed forward to wrench the little girl from the oncoming vehicle.

She made it just in the nick of time.

She held the trembling girl close to her as the driver swerved past, hurling invective words at them both as he sped off. Rita bent down to wipe the tears and rain from the girl's eyes and she smiled sweetly as she did so.

"Are you alright?" She asked

"Yes ma, thank you." the girl replied, then tilted her head to one corner. "Auntie Rita? Auntie Rita!" she exclaimed as she recognised her school teacher. Then her eyes grew frightened. "Please dont tell my papa."

"Of course not, but don't play on the road next time." Rita said, knowing fully well the little girl would recieve the spanking of her life if her father ever found out. She let the girl go back to her friends and continued her walk down to her house. Her thoughts were still on Josephine.

Josephine had been her first true love. Lumped together in boarding house during their first year in secondary school, Josephine had quickly made friends with and and together they watched each other's back against the terrible SS3 girls. They told each other their deepest secrets, they shared pranks on teachers and even owned up to each others faults so as to share punishments. Josephine was like the twin sister she never had. Life had been wonderful all the way to SS3...right up to the point where Josephine had slipped and fell into that drainage pipe which trying to stop her from falling. And all because she had been staring at a stupid boy.

Mark. Mark was his name. The boy from the heavens. That was the stupid name they had given him. Mark was light skinned fifteen year old with grey eyes and perfect dentition hidden gracefully behind rosy pink lips. He was almost too handsome to be a boy and yet his well developed biceps put paid to the doubt on his gender. Mark was not too tall but walked with a confidence that made him seem a head taller than anyone else. He always wore neat unwrinkled school uniforms and his socks were always white. It was rumoured that his mother had been a white woman but no one knew for sure as he lived alone with his father. All the girls loved mike for his charm and mystery but it was a very bad case of love-sickness for Rita.

The first day Rita had seen him up close he had walked up to punish her for something. He had stared deeply into her eyes and stopped abruptly as Rita, her mouth agape at seeing this adonis so up close, blinked at him stupidly.

"You are not clearing your portion." He had finally found his voice. "You will get double if you don't buckle up."

"Soh..Sa...Sorry senior Mark" Rita had replied, trying to get some spittle in her suddenly dried up throat. He had stared deeper into her eyes until she was sure she wanted the earth to open up and swallow her and then suddenly he took the cutlass from her hand and swiftly cleared what was left of her portion. he handed the cutlass back to her and gave a quick wink, right before Josephine had come running.

"I will help her sir, let me..." she had began

"That wont be necessary" Mark replied quickly and then began to walk away, He stopped short and turned around. "You know my name, but I don't know yours."

"Mark. Er...I mean...Rita...Rita is my name, senior." Rita stammered.

Mark smiled and Rita felt her whole insides turn to strawberry ice-cream. He winked and then walked away.

"What happened? What did you do? Did he really just help you clear your portion? What did he say?" Josephine poured out the questions, but Rita had only one answer for him.

"He...knows my name."

"Ahhhh, that one? He will forget it before night." Josephine smirked. But Rita continued to stare at the boy from heaven's now distant back.

"Jossy, I...I think I'm in love.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Divepen1(m): 3:15am On May 17, 2017
I doff my heart sir
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by SheWrites(f): 5:55pm On May 17, 2017
It is getting interesting.

Wish I could join.

But I need to finish Bukky Alakara.
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by omeira: 8:56pm On May 17, 2017
Okay, so it's always been horror for me but then I love how divepen caught my attention and how royver cuffed me to this story. What can I do if not hold up? Nice storyline sires. Patiently impatiently waiting for more. smiley wink wink

1 Like

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by sleemoon(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2017
Ayam waiting oooo
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Royver(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2017
Nobody wants to continue?

I would have written again, but romance is not my thing, it would most likely turn to horror in the next two or three updates.

1 Like

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Divepen1(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2017
Royver:
Nobody wants to continue?

I would have written again, but romance is not my thing, it would most likely turn to horror in the next two or three updates.

mine will turn to crime or adventure

1 Like

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Ayoomodaddy(f): 2:06pm On May 31, 2017
Royver:

The first day Rita had seen him up close he had walked up to punish her for something. He had stared deeply into her eyes and stopped abruptly as Rita, her mouth agape at seeing this adonis so up close, blinked at him stupidly.

"You are not clearing your portion." He had finally found his voice. "You will get double if you don't buckle up."

"Soh..Sa...Sorry senior Mark" Rita had replied, trying to get some spittle in her suddenly dried up throat. He had stared deeper into her eyes until she was sure she wanted the earth to open up and swallow her and then suddenly he took the cutlass from her hand and swiftly cleared what was left of her portion. he handed the cutlass back to her and gave a quick wink, right before Josephine had come running.

"I will help her sir, let me..." she had began

"That wont be necessary" Mark replied quickly and then began to walk away, He stopped short and turned around. "You know my name, but I don't know yours."

"Mark. Er...I mean...Rita...Rita is my name, senior." Rita stammered.

Mark smiled and Rita felt her whole insides turn to strawberry ice-cream. He winked and then walked away.

"What happened? What did you do? Did he really just help you clear your portion? What did he say?" Josephine poured out the questions, but Rita had only one answer for him.

"He...knows my name."

"Ahhhh, that one? He will forget it before night." Josephine smirked. But Rita continued to stare at the boy from heaven's now distant back.

"Jossy, I...I think I'm in love.

That was a good ten years ago and she thought she'd out-grow her crush on Mark but providence had other plans for her. She got back to the house and changed into and oversized shirt and jogger pants then she made herself a mug of warm chocolate. Josephine had been her all, she just loved the girl. 'Shit!' she muttered to herself realizing that she was thinking of Jossy again. Sometimes she just wished she'd bump into Mark and they could start their love affair, well she'd started in her head already, at least she's older now, she was fourteen then, she'd grown mentally and physically too plus she was well proportioned in the right places. She sighed, she had to get over this fantasy of hers, Mark, most likely, didn't remember that she existed after their short friendship back in high school (it was friendship in her head but in reality, it was more of a I-recognise-my-junior-and-I think-she-likes-me kinda situation).

She had to give other guys a chance in her life but that was proving difficult because of her past romance with a couple of guys in Uni. She had a great job, nice ride, lovely apartment but the only missing thing was a great guy to fit in and complete the square.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next.....
Me I can't write romance o, na trial and error... grin

2 Likes

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Debbietiyan(f): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Space Booked grin
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Debbietiyan(f): 1:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Mark, to fit in and complete the square.

Silly thoughts Rita, she chided herself. She had work to do, and daydreaming about her first and only crush, wasn’t going to get her lesson note completed. Jostling her way through the pile of the rainbow coloured throw pillows on her bed, she scrooched, reaching for her handbag, which she had flung aiming at the bed when she got into the room but had somehow missed, landing gracefully by the foot of the bed.

Just then she noticed the gash on the back of her left hand. She stared at it confused for a second, and then shuddered, as thoughts from the events of earlier that day came flooding back to her. What if, she started to think, but was cut off by the gentle beeping of her phone. A new message. She signed, grateful for the welcome distraction, before digging into her bag, to collect her phone. It was Tunde, wanting to know if their date that night was still on.

She drowned the impulse to reply his message with the two capital letters “N” and “O”

Why didn’t he just get it? She wasn’t interested. Not like he was a terrible person but she was certain she would never go into a relationship with him. He reminded her too much of Andrew, her first boyfriend in the university.

“Smooth, the lot of them.” She scoffed, typing a reply to him:

I’m so sorry Tunde, can we schedule for another day. I got into a little accident (nothing an aspirin can’t fix) and I really need some time to get my head back together. I hope you understand, was really looking forward to today. Don’t worry too much about me, I’ll be fine.

His reply was swift.

An accident? How? I’m close to your place now. I’m coming over.

Oh no, she flinched, wondering why she had bothered replying in the first place, and then pinched herself for letting him drop her off from work three days ago. Now he knew her place, there was little she could to avoid him, and so she scampered out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

3 Likes

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Slimberry123(f): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2017
She scampered out of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Now what am i going to do, she thought. Carefully but quickly she washed her face, and her hand, went over to the small first aid kit and dressed the little gash at the back of her hand, she however exagerrated the dressing to make it look more like a big accident. Satisfied, went over to her wardrobe and put on a simple free gown. "Ding dong" the door bell ring. "Oh no" She hurried to the door and welcomed tunde. Quickly she scanned him from head to toe. He was on a plain polo shirt and a black jean with black converse. "Huhmmm can i come in?" tunde asked, Slightly irritated by her behaviour.

"Oh, i am so sorry. come on in and have your seat. wha.."
"Rita, u told me u had a small accident, or are you just trying to avoid going to dinner with me?" tunde cuts in. Rita could feel her anger building up. Who the hell does he think he is, asking her questions like that. She thought of answering rudely and walk him out but decided against it. Let me take things slow, she decided.

"Hell no tunde, just look at this" she showed him the dressed wound. she could see tunde's hard face soften at the sight of it and she smilled inwardly. "Just on my way back this little accident happened, but not to worry, i am fine now."

Tunde looked away from the wound, inwardly he thinks she just dont want to go to the dinner but he will persuade her and take things slow. "Good to hear, rita please lets just go and eat out, i promise to bring you back early okay? it will make you feel better."

Rita frowned and thought of disagreeing but shruged and agreed. "Give me some minutes let me change my cloth.

The drive to the restaurant was a slow one and each of them is occupied with their thoughts. "Okay, we are here" tunde breaks the silence. He got diwn to open the doir for rita abd led her in. The waiteress took their order and they talk on various topics.

Rita's eyes darted around and suddenly rested on a particular couple. oh she thought, dont they look cute together. From their seating she could easily tell that this may be their 4th date and things are fune between them. Only if..... rita thought.. only if i can just find a guy like this who.... she stopped thinking when the guy laughed and look around, she gasped, her heart probably stopped breathing on seeing the person face.. "noo, this cant be".,.

pls pardon my blunders... i am not good at all, just gave this a trial

4 Likes

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Slimberry123(f): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Debbietiyan, Divepen1, PamelB , ghostwriter And all of my Ogas at the top.. pls oooo comman continue pls
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Kusibe77(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Waoh, this is good
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Akposb(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
"nooo, this can't be...

"What can't be?"

She turned sharply to Tunde whose attention was piqued. Suddenly she realized she revealed her fears. She thought of looking back at the face of the gentleman at the other table but knew that Tunde was already inquisitive about her attention.

"What are you thinking about?" Tunde asked.

"Nothing...still trying to get over some bad experience."

"You should put your mind to rest and enjoy this evening. I bet you will not regret this time out."

She shook her head wearily caught between nostalgia and a sudden impulse to reconsider her attitude towards Tunde.

1 Like

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Slimberry123(f): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
She shook her head wearily caught between nostalgia and a sudden impulse to reconsider her attitude towards Tunde. And suddenly its happening again, she remembered rita and everything rushed to her head. Noo, this cant be, maybe i am dreaming she concluded in her mind. She closed her eyes and shook her head, hard. maybe i am hallucinating or my imagination decided to over power me, but i wont allow it. she opened her eyes and look across to the couples table, her eyes widen as the gentleman's eyes were on her also. They locked gaze for some seconds and he smiled at her... but she couldnt smile back. she was mortified.

A loud sound brought her back and she jerked her head to tunde, she then realized she must have been lost in another world. " rita are you okay? if u are uncomfortable here we can go somewhere else" tunde said. Rita studied tundes face and guilt crawled in. Poor tunde she thought. if only he knew... Different thoughts crept in her mind. Mike, mike, my senior mike, does he recognise me? certainly not, hopefully so.. nooo i cant stay here i need to go.. " tunde i have to go, i am so sorry" and with that she stood up and hurried out. Tunde was mortified, wat the hell just happened here,he looked around and his eyes rested in the couples table, he noticed a change in the atmosphere. who are they anyway. He picked up his car keys and hurried out with confusion written all over his face.

Richard was confused. who was that lady, why didnt she smile back? well to hell with her but she has a great ass.. if only.. he thought dreamily. Hey richie snap out, there is a lady before u. well if only she had that lady's ass.. He decided to save the story and tell it to his twin brother mike when he gets home. "so sophia......" he continued to the fair lady before him..

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Slimberry123, you are good! Lovely twist!

1 Like

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Ayoomodaddy(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2017
"Rita, you must be very stupid!"
The voice was so loud and clear that Rita didn't know if it was her head or someone was in her apartment, she took one cautious step backwards in fear, what if there was a burglar was in.
"Hellooo..." she called and her voice echoed back to her. So it was confirmed, she was alone in the apartment.
"Rita I said you are stupid."
"Who is talking?"
"Me, your inner goddess."
"I don't have time for this okay." Rita replied emphatically.
"You could have said 'hi' instead of scurrying off like a coward and leaving poor Tunde in the dark."
"I don't have time for this plus Mike didn't even recognize me so why..."
"Don't be silly, you could have walked up to him and introduced yourself."
"Maybe he wasn't the one, I must have mis-taken him for someone else." Rita's inner goddess hissed, she wished Rita would be bolder when it came to boy matters. Suddenly Rita looked round the living room, 'I am going crazy!' she said and her inner goddess rolled her eyes.
"I'm here talking to myself like a mad woman, what if someone saw me?" she asked herself.
"Nobody is here!" her inner goddess declared and Rita laughed, the things Mike did to her.
"I have to move on." She said, emphatically, to herself as she walked to her bedroom to change her clothes.

1 Like

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Frankenstein: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Royver! I'm a big fan.

1 Like

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Slimberry123(f): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Slimberry123, you are good! Lovely twist!

thank you ma
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Slimberry123(f): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rita took a last look in the mirror and was satisfied with the figure staring back at her, one of the things she love about herself is her great figure. Rita is not a too beautiful lady but she sure make head turn whenever she is seen and she knows this. At 24, sge has a great ass, moderate hips, moderate boobs and she stand at 5'8. To complete this, she has a great chocolate complexion, soft skin and she is gap toothed with a great fashion sense.

"Jeeeezzzzz! I am soo late" she lamented and grabed her bag then practically run out of the house with the heels making a 'thum thum thum' sound.

Richard woke up with a light headache. He groaned and swear as his alarm goes off.. He got out of bed and tried to remember the previous events. He could remember her body, yes the fair lady he came home with, sophia. He smiled when he remember the way she moaned under him, the way she rode him, the way she reacted when his hand scooped her not too big ass... Wait a minute speaking of ass, the image came to him again, the young lady at the restaurant her ass. He smiled. As he contemplated going to the bathroom the door opened and sophia stepped out, stark naked. "Father Lawd" he groaned, he could feel his erection, but that lady's face kept coming and he had to shake his head to clear his eyes. this is sophia.

"so my darling lets take off where we stopped....." sophia told him as she crushed herslf on his lap and trailed kisses all over
..."awww.. sophia i have to dress up and get my ass to work.."
" later richeee...
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Slimberry123(f): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ayoomodaddy:
"Rita, you must be very stupid!"
The voice was so loud and clear that Rita didn't know if it was her head or someone was in her apartment, she took one cautious step backwards in fear, what if there was a burglar was in.
"Hellooo..." she called and her voice echoed back to her. So it was confirmed, she was alone in the apartment.
"Rita I said you are stupid."
"Who is talking?"
"Me, your inner goddess."
"I don't have time for this okay." Rita replied emphatically.
"You could have said 'hi' instead of scurrying off like a coward and leaving poor Tunde in the dark."
"I don't have time for this plus Mike didn't even recognize me so why..."
"Don't be silly, you could have walked up to him and introduced yourself."
"Maybe he wasn't the one, I must have mis-taken him for someone else." Rita's inner goddess hissed, she wished Rita would be bolder when it came to boy matters. Suddenly Rita looked round the living room, 'I am going crazy!' she said and her inner goddess rolled her eyes.
"I'm here talking to myself like a mad woman, what if someone saw me?" she asked herself.
"Nobody is here!" her inner goddess declared and Rita laughed, the things Mike did to her.
"I have to move on." She said, emphatically, to herself as she walked to her bedroom to change her clothes.

i love it.. weldone kip it coming
Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Slimberry123(f): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Divepen1 Royver where are u oooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The Use Of Child Soldiers, A Good Phenomenon Or Not - Nigerian Online Debate / Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom / Poem : A Farewell To My Late Mother Part One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.