Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Android 7 Nougat Now Available For Infinix S2 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android 7 Nougat Now Available For Infinix S2 Pro (824 Views)

Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test / Check Out The Full Infinix S2 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro X601 Gets Android 7 Nougat Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android 7 Nougat Now Available For Infinix S2 Pro by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
After rolling out the Nougat update to the Infinix Note 3 and Infinix Zero 4 smartphone last week , Infinix Mobility is now rolling out Android 7.0 Nougat update to the newly unveiled Infinix S2 Pro X522 .The update has just been confirmed for the Nigerian version of the Infinix S2 Pro, but we expect it to soon be available for other regions including Kenya .

The latest update brings Android 7.0 Nougat OS to the Infinix S2 Pro , fixes the minor bugs and also brings other optimisations to the Infinix S2 Pro . The Android 7.0 Nougat update for the Infinix S2 Pro is 1.8 GB in size, so updating should be done over wifi for better result .

Nougat update infinix S2 Pro

The Infinix S2 Pro X522 is the sequel to the Infinix Hot S, it was announced in April 2017 with some amazing features and specs ,but came with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box ,so an Android 7.0 update at this moment is very welcomed .Read Infinix S2 Pro X522 full specs , features and price here .

http://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/04/android-7-nougat-now-available-infinix-s2-pro.html

Re: Android 7 Nougat Now Available For Infinix S2 Pro by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
T . P6 and P6 plus users wont like this news

1 Like

Re: Android 7 Nougat Now Available For Infinix S2 Pro by jmichlins(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Why waste precious data of the buyers when you can ship it with the update . Btw, nougat is already going out with the way talk of Android O is coming up. Buyers should not expect infinix to update the device beyond this Nougat. This is why I don't blame people who risk their money with aliexpress and dem websites.

The price we pay for mediocrity here is too much
Re: Android 7 Nougat Now Available For Infinix S2 Pro by ishittu: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yea I just finish downloading mine
Re: Android 7 Nougat Now Available For Infinix S2 Pro by henry007(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
I did mine yesterday,

Watch my unboxing video and like/subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACCYAkVz-Kc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Introduced Time Base Data Plan For Unlimited Downloading / Whatsapp Released List Of Platforms It Will Stop Supporting By December 31st / How To Enable Google 2-step Authentication On Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.