Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Avengers 4 Title Revealed? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avengers 4 Title Revealed? (378 Views)

Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 / Avengers 4: Endgame / More Evidence Avengers 4 Might Be Using Time Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avengers 4 Title Revealed? by Shalombrain: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
thanks to some loose lips during the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 press tour, that title may have just been revealed and it’s going to raise the eyebrow of many comic book fans…while meaning pretty much nothing to most civilians.

Update from editor Peter Sciretta: Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn has debunked the title rumor, hit the jumo to find out what he said.

Yesterday, Zoë Saldana mentioned that she’d be doing filming for Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet later this year, leading many fans to speculate that Infinity Gauntlet might be the title of the fourth Avengers film. James Gunn debunked the report today in. an interview with Yahoo:

“It’s not the title. My guess is that Zoë just misspoke. I’ll talk to Zoë today, but I would imagine that is just Zoë misspeaking and saying Infinity Gauntlet instead of Infinity War.”

Our original story follows.

In the interest of guarding you from potential spoilers, we’re going you a chance to opt out right now. If you’re interested in the possible Avengers 4 title, here you go.

Still here?

Speaking with the BBC’s Lizo Mzimba, Guardians of the..........

Continue Reading: http://abspad.com/avengers-4-title-revealed/

(1) (Reply)

Selena Willy Dance Moves / Please Has Anyone Watched Split / To Play For The Liam Maccarthy Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.