Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Herbal Solutions To Common Problems - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Solutions To Common Problems (3598 Views)

Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? / Miscarriage:herbal Solutions Steps. / Get Natutal Herbal Solutions To Your Health Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Every human desire sound health and for every ailment, solution is just a step away.God has laid down a very good foundation for man to take care of his health.
Lets examine some problems and their solutions.

ACNE/PIMPLE- Pound orange peels into a pulp and apply on the affected areas or apply grated cucumbers for 20mins before washing it off.

ATHSMA- Take two spoonfuls of honey with a cup of milk or water,it clears the respiratory passages.Or take the mixture of honey and snail fluid till symptoms stop.

CHOLERA- Boil guava roots or bark in water and take two glass daily.

DEPRESSION- Boil rose flower in water and take three cups daily.

DIABETIES-Soak tender mango leaves in water overnight, filter it and take the water every morning till symptoms stop.

FEMALE INFERTILITY- Squeeze holy basil(efirin) leaves in water and take a cup of it daily for a month.

WATERY SPERM-Grind ogbono seed or roots, add water and allow to ferment.Take a cupful daily for two months.

WEAK ERECTION- Mix milk,local egg and grounded alum and take it before the action. Or mix honey with white onion juice, take three spoonful twice a day for two weeks.

Health is wealth!

1 Like

Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by NoBetterNigeria: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Eleeyi gidi gan oo
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by tk4rd: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Source please... I mean,, where you got to know these.
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2017
tk4rd:
Source please...
I mean,, where you got to know these.

I read books in herbs a lot....I even have two to myself.
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by valcencio(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
i can teach you simpke and effective way to cure fibroid parmanently call08168064955
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by epidi(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Every human desire sound health and for every ailment, solution is just a step away.God has laid down a very good foundation for man to take care of his health.
Lets examine some problems and their solutions.

ACNE/PIMPLE- Pound orange peels into a pulp and apply on the affected areas or apply grated cucumbers for 20mins before washing it off.

ATHSMA- Take two spoonfuls of honey with a cup of milk or water,it clears the respiratory passages.Or take the mixture of honey and snail fluid till symptoms stop.

CHOLERA- Boil guava roots or bark in water and take two glass daily.

DEPRESSION- Boil rose flower in water and take three cups daily.

DIABETIES-Soak tender mango leaves in water overnight, filter it and take the water every morning till symptoms stop.

FEMALE INFERTILITY- Squeeze holy basil(efirin) leaves in water and take a cup of it daily for a month.

WATERY SPERM-Grind ogbono seed or roots, add water and allow to ferment.Take a cupful daily for two months.

WEAK ERECTION- Mix milk,local egg and grounded alum and take it before the action. Or mix honey with white onion juice, take three spoonful twice a day for two weeks.

Health is wealth!
Thank you for this interesting post but how do you get white onion juice?
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
epidi:

Thank you for this interesting post but how do you get white onion juice?

U know white onion....blend it and seive out the water.
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Man2utd(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

I read books in herbs a lot....I even have two to myself.

So you are a herbalist... weldone
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Man2utd:

Yes,mama awo
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Man2utd:

Yes,mamaalawo grin
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by freethesheeple(m): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2017
What of after shave bumps..The bumps on my face is too much just cos i shave totally....all this para-,millitary dey make person wan hate him self
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2017
freethesheeple:
What of after shave bumps..The bumps on my face is too much just cos i shave totally....all this para-,millitary dey make person wan hate him self
Cut it a little with razor and apply python's fat and shea butter(ori) on it regularly till it dissapear....u can also prevent it from getting bigger when it is still small like a pimple by applying lime juice after cutting it wih razor.
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Man2utd(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes,mamaalawo grin

Weldone ma, but your mamaalawo has stepped up, your outfit na foreign.....
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Man2utd:

Weldone ma, but your mamaalawo has stepped up, your outfit na foreign.....
Abi now grin
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Tedassie(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2017
freethesheeple:
buy razorless shaving cream,bruh...stop suffering
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Tedassie(m): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2017
Any remedy for scabies?

cc: sexybbstar
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2017
Tedassie:

Yes he can do that....but we are talking about herbs here that was y i gave that option.

2 Likes

Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2017
Tedassie:
Any remedy for scabies?

cc: sexybbstar
Rub oil extracted from the outer shell of cashew nut on the affected area.Or prepare goat weed(imi esu) like a vegetable and eat it or grind the dry seed of the goat weed mix with palm kernel oil and apply on the affected part.

1 Like

Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Man2utd(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

Abi now grin

If you sure of this remedies, why don't you go commercial, knowledge is power...
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2017
Man2utd:

If you sure of this remedies, why don't you go commercial, knowledge is power...
I will,very soon.
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Man2utd(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

I will,very soon.
sexybbstar:

I will,very soon.

Cool and goldluck to you mamaalawo....
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by freethesheeple(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tedassie:

am using clipper
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by freethesheeple(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tedassie:

am using clipper and all those cream bleaches me
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by transient123(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Have you use any of these and it worked or administered on someone and they worked?

Herbal medicine are good and cheap to come by, just that most of us are too inclined to this oyinbo chalks, including me.

Need to have collection of these cure sef, it helps alot, you never can tell.
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Gravas(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
@Sexybbstar. I would like to pm you for a discussion. Waiting for your permission. Thanks.
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gravas:
@Sexybbstar.
I would like to pm you for a discussion. Waiting for your permission. Thanks.
Okay
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Moses247(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2017
White onion? is dat garlic?? or d normal onion we know??
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 01, 2017
Moses247:
White onion? is dat garlic?? or d normal onion we know??
Normal onions but the white one.
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Homogeneositys(f): 5:29pm On May 01, 2017
please what can I use to cure cough DAT produce much sputum
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by dyfaze: 7:36pm On May 01, 2017
What can a Friend use for swollen eyebrows, it is not painful though but, he feels uncomfortable with it. Thanks
Re: Herbal Solutions To Common Problems by Nobody: 8:46am On May 02, 2017
Homogeneositys:
please what can I use to cure cough DAT produce much sputum
Grind bitter cola together with garlic ,add little water and filter the juice.Mix with honey and take 3 Tablespoonful twice a day.Or a cup of ginger juice mixed with honey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About "Toilet Infections" In Ladies / Are You Going To Experience The Pain Of Hydrosalpinx? How To Cure Hydrosalpinx? / Viral Photos Of A Police Officer In Enugu Protecting Himself From Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.