Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Pls I Need Ur Assistance! Pls Don't Ignore Me. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Ur Assistance! Pls Don't Ignore Me. (629 Views)

Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Ignore ASUU’s Demands, NASU, NAAT, SSANU Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Assistance! Pls Don't Ignore Me. by sexyellaoria(f): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
Pls has anyone got any info about Usen Institute of technology and management in Edo state. Pls i'm about getting the form and i need to know about the Engineering standard of the institution. So dat i know how to go about it. I also want to know d engineering course dat will be favourable at d end in dat same institution. Cheers!!!
Re: Pls I Need Ur Assistance! Pls Don't Ignore Me. by naija2net: 4:23am On Jan 06, 2010
Hi pal,

I don't known much about the school; i think the institution belongs

to Edo state govt. it was created by the former Governor Lucky Igbinedion.

So, my advise to you is to go to the school faculty of Egineering for inquiring

before you proceed for your admision.

Have a nice day!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Foreign Scholarships(u.k,u.s,canada,france,germany Etc / Any Info About Chevron Schorlarship / Drop Your Reg No I Will Check Instantly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.