Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) (68032 Views)

Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) / Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
and dem still de allow the guy go fetch water for pump....make dem kukuma kill na!!
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by iamtardey: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
ask me what I feel for him? I tell you I don't know
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:
India dey always be like northern Nigeria
u no well
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
hideraoluwa:
India and dysfunctional problems... God have mercy on him....
I knew its India on reading the topic.
Na dere all dz strange disease dey come

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wonders shocked
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
teelaw4life:
The land of Sanjay, Rajesh, Kumar and Sangit is full of weird happenings. I tire for this country, they should just thank God they are not in Africa if not it would have been worse.
Nawa for you. anyone could suffer from it. it's a medical condition. smh

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Student125(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nostradamu:
The disease is called Progeria. It accelerates the aging process by only God knows how many factors.
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Nawa for you. anyone could suffer from it. it's a medical condition. smh

Their own too much for India. The other time it was tree man, and then there was one of a little girl like that. Na dem dey abuse women pass, so many diff things,
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by toseen7: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Haa! Nkan nbe!.... undecided
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by SUCRE007: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Before you know now, they will start worshiping the boy and call him a god, India, a land full of mysticism, cult and occult practices, they have more than 500 gods they pray and worship, na wao ..

Indians have more gods than the total population of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
wink
SUCRE007:

Indians have more gods than the total population of Nigeria
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
teelaw4life:

Their own too much for India. The other time it was tree man, and then there was one of a little girl like that. Na dem dey abuse women pass, so many diff things,
and you think it's a different story in Nigeria?
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Genetic anomaly...
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
PotatoSalad:

and you think it's a different story in Nigeria?

I said it would have been worse if the country had been in Africa. Clearly, it is implied that i don't think some of the weird happenings over there are specific to the country alone.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
anotherydz:
O boy . I think we use to have something like this in nigeria in yoruba movie they are twins and are popularly called "Ibeji Oran" "The Horrible twins" although they are dead.
May their gentle soul rest in peace

One is dead the other is still alive.
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
When a nation worship the true GOD he bless them from their waters to their health and even life eternally. but if you go contrary you lose that grace.
JESUS thank you for everything. there is none like you. i love you
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by engrAyomitope(f): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
India and so many scary diseses.... Am even scared to visit their country....
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by drstainlex: 12:14am On Apr 27, 2017
What is a circus?
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by pendragon35(m): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2017
But a level of poverty is still in India oo.May God save us.
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Some strong karmas are being worked out in India these days. Some highly ambitious stuff
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:08am On Apr 27, 2017
After them go carry fine people come dey deceive them selves for zee world and bollywood like say poor and ugly people no dey India.
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:16am On Apr 27, 2017
hideraoluwa:
India and dysfunctional problems... God have mercy on him....
Their matter just weak me
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 1:19am On Apr 27, 2017
TankGod ne b kenya dis time arnd. grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by hollowway44: 1:36am On Apr 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Before you know now, they will start worshiping the boy and call him a god, India, a land full of mysticism, cult and occult practices, they have more than 500 gods they pray and worship, na wao ..
Na real wah o.
Na xo one girl for my sch go dey chat with Indian guy online ehn,dem con dey very intimate con dey chat dirty o
After much online romance sex and intimacy, the guy con begin dey appear for d girl dey sleep with her every day. D girl no talk o, con dey lean. Na church prog she go wey God locate her o.
Pastor said d India guy tie her soul for Hindu and vinshu. No b small dileverce.
No all did bad bad tins make dem dey born deformed kids.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Rick9(m): 1:56am On Apr 27, 2017
SMH for some of the comments here though.
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 27, 2017
I WONDER WHO IS SICK HERE

the unfortunate person , with whom nature played a cruel joke

or the insensitive, cruel, demented people poking fun/comments at a 1 in a 10 million case of rarity- becz the cruel jokes not ur side ?

animals r better than the posters here

i have visited / visit lot of forums but this is one forum where people who have a sick fetish for all kinds of diseases/deformities really thrive.

they take unusual pain and pleasure to go and find cases of misery/misfortunate and parade the unfortunate persons pain like some animal in a circus cage.

but the funny thing is u never know when the joke will be on u.
life is good today tomorrow it will fuuk u up worse than the person who u made a spectacle here .

inhuman shiits

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:04am On Apr 27, 2017
I believe the Ibeji Oran twins had progeria too and they lived till their 40s.
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by MasterChen: 3:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Redomi:
We have one twin in Yorùbá land that act films sometimes ago, I think they are dead now. They are called Ìbejì Òràn. This one should be Omo Òràn. Eni b'ímo Òràn níí pòn-on. May God have mercy on each and every single one of us. Am proud of my state. Ìpínlè Ondo....Ibi àmúyangàn mí (Ondo state.....My place of pride)

Your ami is wrong bro
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by amstamon: 4:30am On Apr 27, 2017
hollowway44:

Na real wah o.
Na xo one girl for my sch go dey chat with Indian guy online ehn,dem con dey very intimate con dey chat dirty o
After much online romance sex and intimacy, the guy con begin dey appear for d girl dey sleep with her every day. D girl no talk o, con dey lean. Na church prog she go wey God locate her o.
Pastor said d India guy tie her soul for Hindu and vinshu. No b small dileverce.

LIENUS!!! HOW FAR NA?
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:32am On Apr 27, 2017
hollowway44:

Na real wah o.
cool
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by wayaa007(m): 4:41am On Apr 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Shut up, stop saying things you don't know.
You were born into Christianity, you see other religions as cults.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by wayaa007(m): 4:44am On Apr 27, 2017
hollowway44:

Na real wah o.

Chai, who ever did this to you, wicked.
Hindu vinshu, pastors go dor hammer 4 this one, evil is simply not permitted in Hinduism!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) / Thunderbolt Kills Man In Benin (Graphics Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.