Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k (3335 Views)

Abuja Used Clean Honda Accord Coupe 2009 Model N1,600,000 / Reg 1999 Toyota Camry 500k Net! / Tokunbo Toyota Camry 500k For Sale Call On 07065184296 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Bob12: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2010
pls i need a clean auto honda or camry, my budget is 500k, can anyone help?, thanks
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hello Sir,

500K is a lot of money, however, might be too small to get something clean and good.

However, cos we are in a great mood,add another 100K to your budget and we can help you get a 1992 or 1993 Camry or 1993 Honda Accord.

We are trying to be able to take care of people with small budget while we pay attention to those with huge budget, cos the Lord created them all.

This is a limited time offer

For more info: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
Pix of a clean 1993 Camry

Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by sholasho(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
@Poster,
Let me try to make things easier for you too not that i am competing with my Oga o o i mean Fhemmy.
Add 100k to your budget and i will get you 1995 Model Honda civic, auto, a/c and delivered to your house 2 days after full payment.
shola
I want to try and make good deal for every one this year me sef wan collect award by the end of the year againsmiley
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Bob12: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2010
@Fhemmy - can u please send a contact fone no, thanx

@sholasho- can u pls upload a pix of the honda civic 1995 u r suggesting, tanx

are these cars toks or naija used, thanx for all ur replies
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2010
sholasho:

@Poster,
Let me try to make things easier for you too not that i am competing with my Oga o o i mean Fhemmy.
Add 100k to your budget and i will get you 1995 Model Honda civic, auto, a/c and delivered to your house 2 days after full payment.
shola
I want to try and make good deal for every one this year me sef wan collect award by the end of the year againsmiley

Sholasho, my own personal person, healthy competition is a great thing for business. . . . i will recommend you anytime, anyday to anyone . . . .
BTW . . .i no be your Oga oh, i wanna think about you when i grown up too

Send me a mail Sir, and we will take it from there.

The cars are yet to Obtain a Visa at the America Embassy or Canadian Embassy, till you show some interest, they will not approve their trip to Nija grin

Our Nigerian Representative is Abiodun Adewale and his number is 803-322-6248 - - Tell him, Fhemmmy Gave you the price and the number, and you wanna meet with him.

For more infor: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by mytime2: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2010
Great job guys, Oga Fhemmy, me self am interested in this your camry offer for 600k. Two problems though, one, is there a chance of getting it to naija before Feb 14th? Two, paying money without any kind of guarantee is risky ohhh, i hope you understand. How much can you get it to cotonou in case i want to handle clearing myself?
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2010
mytime2:

Great job guys, Oga Fhemmy, me self am interested in this your camry offer for 600k. Two problems though, one, is there a chance of getting it to naija before Feb 14th? Two, paying money without any kind of guarantee is risky ohhh, i hope you understand. How much can you get it to cotonou in case i want to handle clearing myself?

Chief . . . . .
The more that wanna order, the better, then, i can put all in one container, if we can get 4 people.
I know it is risky to give money without seeing the product, however, it is not your 3000$$ to buy, and ship that car that will make me rich sir, just like you are worried about getting the product after payment, so likewise, a dealer is worried about getting his money after the ride has been delivered, especially for someone like myself that dont reside in Nigeria and dont even visit often.
The chance of being in Nija for the 14th is good, if we can get it out of here sooner enuf.
If you want to take care of the clearing, pay me 2800$$

If you order via our thread of Official lunching, you get to get once a month full tank of gas for 3 month.
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by ChiChi77: 6:35am On Jan 06, 2010
Fhemmmy still waiting for my Tin Can cleared 2002 Toyota Camry (whenever u have one waiting to be bought). I want to be off NL Autos and go back to Twitter and Facebook,  grin.

I know I can get the lowest prices from you.
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
Chi_Chi77:

Fhemmmy still waiting for my Tin Can cleared 2002 Toyota Camry (whenever u have one waiting to be bought). I want to be off NL Autos and go back to Twitter and Facebook,  grin.

I know I can get the lowest prices from you.

My Sister from the other mother.

At the kind of price we offer and with the service we provide, it will be so hard to get our car on ground before they are sold.
Thus the Pre-Order . . . . . .however, no matter how long it will take, we will let u know when we have one, if we ever do.
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Lanre90(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2010
Check out my post its a fresh honda halla up 4 grabs www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-376740.0.html
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
My oga wat l need is honda halla 1993 model,automatic drive,Ac (factory fitted),clean, let mi know ur prices ie how much will land it in my bunk and the price if u ve to ship it to cotonou . My email kenniakins@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
akin707:

My oga wat l need is honda halla 1993 model,automatic drive,Ac (factory fitted),clean, let mi know your prices ie how much will land it in my bunk and the price if u ve to ship it to cotonou . My email kenniakins@yahoo.com

I will tell you what?
If you are really serious and wanna own a car fast. . . . we are filling up a container that will be given a Visa to Nigeria, with a connecting flight in Cotonue.
We have got 2 offers already, so if you are ready and willing to commit. . . . will get you a 1993 Honda accord, to you door step Via Cotonue for 600K, and if you make me vex, i could send all resources out and make it a 1994, so please, no vex me oh, cos if i vex, i will punish you by giving you a 1994 car instead of a 1993 for the same 600K.

Feed dem eyes on this sample pix . . . . for more info: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2010
Now if you vex me, i will replace that with something similar to this at same price.

Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by honeric01(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
Fhemmy Fhemmy, you dey sell powerbikes too?

Chei, see as you dey polowo like igbo man.

Kai

U try oo grin grin grin
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Realpoint(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ Fhemmy

Please how much will you get Camry 2001 or Corolla 2002 for me?
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
honeric01:

Fhemmy Fhemmy, you dey sell powerbikes too?

Chei, see as you dey polowo like igbo man.

Kai

U try oo grin grin grin

Igbo Man ke, why would i wanna be an Igbo man, when i could be a Nigerian and add all the good of that nation in oneness of me.
My name is Nigeria and my last name is WaZoBia.

I can help you get it, but i am not into it, if you know what you want, i can help u to get it.

Just to help a friend
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
Realpoint:

@ Fhemmy

Please how much will you get Camry 2001 or Corolla 2002 for me?

Thanks for the inquiries
We take pride in what we sell and will not be undersold.

For a 2001 Toyota Camry LE Model with fabric, we will get you a clean one with the toys for only 1.35M on a Pre-Order scheme.
For a 2002 Toyota Corolla LE, we will get you something great at a cost of 1.2M

The price would be cheaper, if you willing to deposit more money and we just have to invest little into the deal.

We narrow the gaps between great rides and affordabilities.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com is the magical mail address, we will get back to you within hours of your mail, cos we know your time means much to you
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by switchmax8: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
Phemmy,
You mean 600k bring in this car to my doorstep and to anyone that pays the money right?if yes let me know because am really interested in the car
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Realpoint(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
Thanks, I will mail you soon on pre orderissue.
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2010
switchmax8:

Phemmy,
You mean 600k bring in this car to my doorstep and to anyone that pays the money right?if yes let me know because am really interested in the car

There is couple of rides up there.
So which one are you referring to.
Like i said, this is just a limited time offer to fill a Container that we wanna send to Nigeria Via Cotonue.
So dont snooze.
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2010
Realpoint:

Thanks, I will mail you soon on pre orderissue.

Delay might be dangerous, cos this is just a limited time offer.
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by switchmax8: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
Phemmy,
how much will cost me to have one of the cars landed in my doorstep most especially the camry 93 model
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Audu2008: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hi there,

There is a very good Honada Halla I have for you in festac. The price is 550 though.
call me on this number 08067284580

FEATURES

Meticulously maintained '92 Honda Accord Lx, factory AC, Auto drive, leather seats, power windows, central lock, 15' Alloy Rims, Driver Airbag.

here are some pix of the car

Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
switchmax8:

Phemmy,
how much will cost me to have one of the cars landed in my doorstep most especially the camry 93 model

[size=18pt]600K + 0 - 0 Naira.[/size]
However, this is strictly a pre-order . . . . space in the container will fill up soon.
So make your order, you will meet our Nigerian Representative and take it from there.
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by switchmax8: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
Audu2008,
send the pics to my email wealthyemah@yahoo.com the interior,exterior,condition of engine and ac how long it has been used.has it been repainted.hope the engine has not been ringed
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by switchmax8: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
Phemmy,
am interested how do i meet your representative?hope i will not make any down payment before the arrival of the car?
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by honeric01(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Igbo Man ke, why would i wanna be an Igbo man, when i could be a Nigerian and add all the good of that nation in oneness of me.
My name is Nigeria and my last name is WaZoBia.

I can help you get it, but i am not into it, if you know what you want, i can help u to get it.

Just to help a friend

ok, you wan be an igbo man of Nigeria lol,

anyways i go let you know the type i want once i am ready.
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
switchmax8:

Phemmy,
am interested how do i meet your representative?hope i will not make any down payment before the arrival of the car?

Our representative is Abiodun Adewale in Nigeria.
His number is 803-322-6248
On every Pre-Order Sir, you will have to make a deposit
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
honeric01:

ok, you wan be an igbo man of Nigeria lol,

anyways i go let you know the type i want once i am ready.

I am already an Igbo man . . . .my name is FheChukwummy . . . . . wink
Anytime you are ready, we will be ready, but cant promise that this deal will be available still.
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by honeric01(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I am already an Igbo man . . . .my name is FheChukwummy . . . . . wink
Anytime you are ready, we will be ready, but cant promise that this deal will be available still.

lol, fhechukwummy grin grin grin grin grin
BTW: your name na Femi, which one come be fhemmy?

ok bro, this year must yield me one powerbike else i no go comot for house for the first 4 months of next year grin grin grin grin
Re: Need A Clean Honda/camry -500k by Audu2008: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
SWITCHMAX--I HAVE SENT THE INFO YOU REQUESTED, CAN I HAVE UR NUMBER SO WE CAN TALK. THE CAR IS WAITING FOR YOU IN FESTAC NO NEED TO WAIT ,MONTHS OR EVEN LOSE YOUR MONEY OVER BOGUS PROMISES. ITS CASH AND CARRY

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A 2005 And 2006 Toyota Hilux / Tokunbo Honda Hala 1994 - N520k - Auto - 07033815252 / Ugently Need A Toyota Avalon - Help Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.