Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Gtav rants - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gtav rants (1046 Views)

GTAV Download Link Needed For Pc / Who Get Gtav And Watch Dog Pc Game On Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtav rants by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
GTAV, the greatest GTA open world game ever created, with a whole lot of awesome things to do, property to own, non-playable characters(game-related or not) to interact with, places to hang-out, heights to climb and myriads of milestones to plough through.

The game delivers on it's promise(which no other open world game has): "a peculiar fictitious taste of modern life as a self-made American living the American dream.

The game is by far, my favourite GTA of all time, from the fictitious binge drinking to the surreal vibes and trips I get while tearing up the Los Santos asphalt in franklin's chrome-plated sic-bugatti.

The game has 3 amazing playable characters initially having separate sweet storylines that are later interwoven and laced together to give you a feel of a unique 3 in 1 teambased open world game. Moreso, towards d end u also get to choose whom among Trevor or Michael you want to eliminate, permanently. My problem with that tho is I always go for option "c" and leave both alive.
I'd however wouldn't mind being welcomed to d idea for a chance to end franklin alone or kill both Trevor and michael.

At this point I must say I felt a little bad when after 15hrs of non-stop gameplay, the game somehow rolled up the credits and abruptly ended. Don't get me wrong here, it's not like the game didn't have enough missions or things to do; but considering the extent to which how large, rich and densely packed it was, I can't help but agree with the sick churning in my stomach, that more could have still been done by rockstar.

Initially I resigned to believe that GTAV is one of those games where developers challenge the players creativity(like skyrim) and really just let players just get on with the GTAV lore in whatever way dey please filling up the gaps and so on, using just our imaginations to create worthwhile openworld gaming experiences with the vastness of sandbox space, that is GTAV.

It wasn't long before it began dawning on me that I was infact merely deceiving myself with my new found notion of what GTAV fun really meant, as the game had grown more painstakingly boring with each play.

Unfortunately, the appeal and yearn for the game waned out. The pseudoeuphoria of having to play GTAV didn't last for a month and the disc has been gathering dust ever since. I've had d game for 2yrs plus.

Looking back at GTAIV, it had 2 dlcs, "the ballads of Gay Tony" and "The lost and d damned". I was at one time positively keen on believing that the base vanilla game of GTAV, would have extra dlc content to probably engage numerous unutilized portions of the game that other normal open world games are fond of doing. Case in point!
1) Skyrim with Dawnguard and Dragonborn 2) Saints row IV with "Re-elected" and to ruin it all "gat out of hell".
3) TLOU also had "left behind"
4) Dishonoured with "the knife of dunwall and "the brigmore witches dlc"
5) watchdogs sef had bad blood dlc
And so many other games of it's generation.

Hell, I enjoyed playing the ballads of Gay Tony than the original GTAIV, So why hasn't there been an expansion of the GTAV game since launch or perhaps one before or after it got remastered for the ps4? Like it's been 3yrs plus since release date, and there has been no vanilla with chocolate dlc released, no nothing!!!

It dawned on the gaming community that GTAV hasn't been getting any single player dlc yet despite promises been made and cancelled because of the paper "GTAV online" and their shark credit cards policy. Rockstar has been repeatedly releasing add-ons for the multiplayer part of the game which so far has made it a fun social hub.

Whether this is true and probably the reason shouldn't hinder dem from making new dlc stories, right?
Here is the falcon from gameranx's take on the subject of single player dlc for GTAV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XYqJTl9jvU
Re: Gtav rants by cao(f): 1:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Don't try to edit it again, the bot doesn't like you.

1 Like

Re: Gtav rants by Famouson: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Silkmoth:
GTAV, the greatest GTA open world game ever created, with a whole lot of awesome things to do, property to own, non-playable characters(game-related or not) to interact with, places to hang-out, heights to climb and myriads of milestones to plough through.

The game delivers on it's promise(which no other open world game has): "a peculiar fictitious taste of modern life as a self-made American living the American dream.

The game is by far, my favourite GTA of all time, from the fictitious binge drinking to the surreal vibes and trips I get while tearing up the Los Santos asphalt in franklin's chrome-plated sic-bugatti.

The game has 3 amazing playable characters initially having separate sweet storylines that are later interwoven and laced together to give you a feel of a unique 3 in 1 teambased open world game. Moreso, towards d end u also get to choose whom among Trevor or Michael you want to eliminate, permanently. My problem with that tho is I always go for option "c" and leave both alive.
I'd however wouldn't mind being welcomed to d idea for a chance to end franklin alone or kill both Trevor and michael.

At this point I must say I felt a little bad when after 15hrs of non-stop gameplay, the game somehow rolled up the credits and abruptly ended. Don't get me wrong here, it's not like the game didn't have enough missions or things to do; but considering the extent to which how large, rich and densely packed it was, I can't help but agree with the sick churning in my stomach, that more could have still been done by rockstar.

Initially I resigned to believe that GTAV is one of those games where developers challenge the players creativity(like skyrim) and really just let players just get on with the GTAV lore in whatever way dey please filling up the gaps and so on, using just our imaginations to create worthwhile openworld gaming experiences with the vastness of sandbox space, that is GTAV.

It wasn't long before it began dawning on me that I was infact merely deceiving myself with my new found notion of what GTAV fun really meant, as the game had grown more painstakingly boring with each play.

Unfortunately, the appeal and yearn for the game waned out. The pseudoeuphoria of having to play GTAV didn't last for a month and the disc has been gathering dust ever since. I've had d game for 2yrs plus.

Looking back at GTAIV, it had 2 dlcs, "the ballads of Gay Tony" and "The lost and d damned". I was at one time positively keen on believing that the base vanilla game of GTAV, would have extra dlc content to probably engage numerous unutilized portions of the game that other normal open world games are fond of doing. Case in point!
1) Skyrim with Dawnguard and Dragonborn 2) Saints row IV with "Re-elected" and to ruin it all "gat out of hell".
3) TLOU also had "left behind"
4) Dishonoured with "the knife of dunwall and "the brigmore witches dlc"
5) watchdogs sef had bad blood dlc
And so many other games of it's generation.

Hell, I enjoyed playing the ballads of Gay Tony than the original GTAIV, So why hasn't there been an expansion of the GTAV game since launch or perhaps one before or after it got remastered for the ps4? Like it's been 3yrs plus since release date, and there has been no vanilla with chocolate dlc released, no nothing!!!

It dawned on the gaming community that GTAV hasn't been getting any single player dlc yet despite promises been made and cancelled because of the paper "GTAV online" and their shark credit cards policy. Rockstar has been repeatedly releasing add-ons for the multiplayer part of the game which so far has made it a fun social hub.

Whether this is true and probably the reason shouldn't hinder dem from making new dlc stories, right?
Here is the falcon from gameranx's take on the subject of single player dlc for GTAV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XYqJTl9jvU
Please do u still have the game?
Re: Gtav rants by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yes I do!

*Seeing ur previous posts.

"Don't even think about it!"
Famouson:
Please do u still have the game?
Re: Gtav rants by Famouson: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Silkmoth:
Yes I do!

*Seeing ur previous posts.

"Don't even think about it!"
Lolz.... It's a project I'm working on... Honestly..!
Re: Gtav rants by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Famouson:
Lolz.... It's a project I'm working on... Honestly..!

Neh! It's not going to happen.

Ask someonelse.
[img]https:///gifs/l4FGDTpSelVaeGwms[/img]
Re: Gtav rants by Famouson: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Silkmoth:

Neh! It's not going to happen.

Ask someonelse.
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ad Free Nigerian Games Like WHOT, LUDO, AYO Needed For Android Needed. / Psp 3000 For October 15th! / Anyone Willing To Buy Slim Psp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.