Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings (728 Views)

If You Have Adsense Account For Sale / You Don't Have Adsense Approve.. Come In Lemme Share You My Ads Code / Install This Script On Your Wordpress And Have Adsense Approve Your Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by jaydee1o1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
hi there pls I need someone to pls help me with a traffic source... I have AdSense but I'm not earning...I've tried posting on Fb groups, reddit, twitter ,google+ and nairaland but I don't get more than 100,PV and I've paid people money to help me set up my seo but no results...all the people im seeking for help are just requesting for money,pls help me blogging is the only hope I have where I'm gonna make money to send my self to uni
Re: Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by daamazing(m): 12:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Go and start blowing whistle na

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by Alwaysking: 5:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by Bitogram(m): 6:12am On Apr 27, 2017
U need SEO

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 27, 2017
daamazing:
Go and start blowing whistle na
Wicked. loo
Re: Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by daamazing(m): 6:35am On Apr 27, 2017
uzoclinton:
Wicked. loo
Abi, I no wicked cheesy
Re: Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by TurboBuilder(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2017
What is your blog all about?
Re: Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by jaydee1o1(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2017
I blog about ent news
Re: Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by Copycracker(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2017
That's a really tough niche to crack.
What's your url?
jaydee1o1:
I blog about ent news
Re: Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by said1995: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Seo is the way out bro, I really suffered before stabilizing my seo, and since then traffic dey come like die...study seo like you are about to write waec and then implement it, it might take 2 months to start working but once it's up, then you are done with wahala
Re: Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by donqx: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
forget about what you read online.only few people earn good money from adsense and many of them and domains existing for years.you can't get rich quick with adsense.you need to face something else.its just an additional income time taking process to see good results.their is competition and nigeria traffic pays peanut ..advertisers bid just 0.10 usd for a thousand views .to make it big...you need 50k above visit and more clicks.only few bloggers are getting such traffic

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by DavidTheGeek: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
said1995:
Seo is the way out bro, I really suffered before stabilizing my seo, and since then traffic dey come like die...study seo like you are about to write waec and then implement it, it might take 2 months to start working but once it's up, then you are done with wahala
SEO for an entertainment blog? That's a joke!

Entertainment/News blogs are like pap, best enjoyed while it's hot. Meaning the relevance of a post is short.

Dear OP i'm sure you bought that adsense from someone. I'm pleased when i see guys like you who put their whole trust on adsense getting disappointed. Because you don't listen when you're told to focus on creating value instead of chasing "blog money".

If your blog updates are valuable, you'll have traffic. Traffic = Money. But you decided to chase money 1st. It's like reciting the alphabet backwards, you'll make mistakes!

Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to others. Adsense without traffic is useless. Build your blog 1st before running after "blog money".
Re: Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings by soldierdollar(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

SEO for an entertainment blog? That's a joke!

Entertainment/News blogs are like pap, best enjoyed while it's hot. Meaning the relevance of a post is short.

Dear OP i'm sure you bought that adsense from someone. I'm pleased when i see guys like you who put their whole trust on adsense getting disappointed. Because you don't listen when you're told to focus on creating value instead of chasing "blog money".

If your blog updates are valuable, you'll have traffic. Traffic = Money. But you decided to chase money 1st. It's like reciting the alphabet backwards, you'll make mistakes!

Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to others. Adsense without traffic is useless. Build your blog 1st before running after "blog money".

#word

(1) (Reply)

Complete Web Development With Hosting,wordpress And Joomla / Skills Required To Be An Ethical Hacker / (UDEMY COUPON CODE) FREE: Complete 2017 List Building & Email Marketing Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.