Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc (850 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Lovethchioma I created this thread in a section people don't visit or have interest in so that we can continue our conversation, so here we go, remember you last asked if I was intelligent and tall and I said yes and I then asked if those are what you favor in a guy
Re: Nysc by lovethchioma(f): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Lovethchioma I created this thread in a section people don't visit or have interest in so that we can continue our conversation, so here we go, remember you last asked if I was intelligent and tall and I said yes and I then asked if those are what you favor in a guy
Yes ooo. Intelligence, character, height.
but I'll pick intelligence and character over height anytime.
But If he has all these and is equally tall ... that makes even better.
Re: Nysc by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2017
lovethchioma:
Yes ooo. Intelligence, character, height.
but I'll pick intelligence and character over height anytime.
But If he has all these and is equally tall ... that makes even better.

This makes me think u may like me
Re: Nysc by Emmaesty(f): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2017
What sort of frivolity is this? Who told you people people don't visit NYSC section?

Even the wooing tactics suck angry angry
Re: Nysc by lovethchioma(f): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

This makes me think u may like me
Lol ... I guess
Re: Nysc by Lucasinho(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Did U just hear urself @the bolded

Children of Nowadays....

Why cant u reason with ur Brains for once...
In a public Forum

U cant even chat privately...SMH
Re: Nysc by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2017
lovethchioma:
Lol ... I guess

I will send a pm to you.
Re: Nysc by lovethchioma(f): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I will send a pm to you.
Ok
Re: Nysc by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Lucasinho:

Did U just hear urself @the bolded

Children of Nowadays....

Why cant u reason with ur Brains for once...
In a public Forum

U cant even chat privately...SMH

With my brain? You are very rude and indecent

Let that be the last time you will ever address me like that in ur life because I don't understand how this concerns you
Re: Nysc by adroitvezy(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2017
Emmaesty:
What sort of frivolity is this? Who told you people people don't visit NYSC section?

a simple case of misplaced priority.
It shows how stupid some Nigerian youths can be. I opened the thread hoping for a good news about nysc.
Re: Nysc by Emmaesty(f): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
adroitvezy:

It shows how stupid some Nigerian youths can be. I opened the thread hoping for a good news about nysc.
They are just small children, they will learn soon
Re: Nysc by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin

I already know how dis will end, Tajbol4splend will be like :heeyyyyyyyyy................( while scrambling backwards) when he meets lovethchioma.

No offense bro, it seems dis lady might be way smarter than you, i meant socially woh, since u seem like those nerdy dudes
Re: Nysc by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jiang:
grin

I already know how dis will end, Tajbol4splend will be like :heeyyyyyyyyy................( while scrambling backwards) when he meets lovethchioma.

No offense bro, it seems dis lady might be way smarter than you, i meant socially woh, since u seem like those nerdy dudes

I don't know what to say
Re: Nysc by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Emmaesty:

Frivolity? You sound offended but the question is why? If the wooing tactics suck but the lady I'm wooing hasn't said so, any concern from you the third party is not important because you are not important because I don't know you.
Re: Nysc by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
adroitvezy:

A simple case of misplaced priority? Let me address that

1. You don't know me

2. You don't know my priority

3. Calling what I'm doing stupidity is wrong because you don't know my motive behind doing it

4. Next time you want to insult someone, ask yourself if it is necessary

5. Stop being rude
Re: Nysc by Emmaesty(f): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Frivolity? You sound offended but the question is why? If the wooing tactics suck but the lady I'm wooing hasn't said so, any concern from you the third party is not important because you are not important because I don't know you.
My own is that such should not be done in the NYSC section. Try Romance or Family
Re: Nysc by Lucasinho(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

With my brain? You are very rude and indecent

Let that be the last time you will ever address me like that in ur life because I don't understand how this concerns you
keep quiet there my frnd!...instead of u to accept ur childish mistake...u are here vomiting trash... Dnt vex me o!
Re: Nysc by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lucasinho:
keep quiet there my frnd!...instead of u to accept ur childish mistake...u are here vomiting trash... Dnt vex me o!

Mistake? Just look at you..
Re: Nysc by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Emmaesty:
My own is that such should not be done in the NYSC section. Try Romance or Family

You are not a moderator and you should not use those words in this kinda situation

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Kaduna State Corpers / Make The Best Use Of Your Service Year To Acquire A Skill! / Corpers Jubilate On Hearing That FG Has Increased Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.