Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Scam Alert! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scam Alert! (347 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! by Jerobans: 1:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Please, Nairaland, has anybody done business with http://tribalmarkremoval..com/ with official number as 0818 723 5120? I ordered for their products which they claim clean tattoo and tribal marks and paid the sum of 20k into a personal account given to me on the promise that the product would be delivered to me. It's a week now the product has not been delivered. To make matters worse, they don't pick my call anytime I call them with my line or reply to my message via WhatsApp. After trying for a week, someday finally picked my call and said I would have to pay another money precisely N7500 to get the product delivered to me. I insisted that I would only pay, this time around, upon delivery but he refused. He ended the call. Till now he doesn't pick his call or reply to several messages I sent via WhatsApp and even text message. What do I do? Has anyone transacted business with them? I don't know their office and even when I asked they refused to reveal to me. Am I scammed? Please, help me!

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship Between Fatherhood And Some Extra Body Weight / Girls!calculate Your Ovulation Starting Date By Yourselves. / Does joystick Size Really Matter???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.