Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Article Writers Wanted. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Article Writers Wanted. (1996 Views)

Article Writers Needed / Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria / Article Writers And Rewriters Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writers Wanted. by databoy247(m): 6:19am On Apr 27, 2017
I need an intelligent and interesting blog article writer. You must know how to conduct research online and also write plagiarism free articles.

I'll be paying you N1 per word. Don't worry, you'll be writing thousands of words. Finally, you should be able to meet deadlines.

If you are interested, send your applications to ......with a link to your previous articles.

PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE. SEND YOUR APPLICATION AS INSTRUCTED.

1 Like

Re: Article Writers Wanted. by ayosmiles(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
databoy247:
I need an intelligent and interesting blog article writer. You must know how to conduct research online and also write plagiarism free articles.

I'll be paying you N1 per word. Don't worry, you'll be writing thousands of words. Finally, you should be able to meet deadlines.

If you are interested, send your applications to ......with a link to your previous articles.

PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE. SEND YOUR APPLICATION AS INSTRUCTED.

Please drop your contact so that I can send my application
Re: Article Writers Wanted. by RapportNaija(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2017
Well I blog on www.rapportnaija.com as Akintobi Jimoh and on www.naijahq.com as Jimoh Rapport.

Check it out and contact me. Thanks
Re: Article Writers Wanted. by Gamelord007: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

I Need 5 Good Writers / [Closed] Writers Who Know How To Write Compelling Articles And Website Copies / Steps To Earn Up To #150k Monthly Editing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.