Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Pop/winding Up Is In 7 Days (11 Months Don Waka) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Pop/winding Up Is In 7 Days (11 Months Don Waka) (923 Views)

Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates / NYSC 2016 Batch A Steam II Passing Out Date Announced! (screen Shot) / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Pop/winding Up Is In 7 Days (11 Months Don Waka) by corpersforum(f): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2017
I already started the Countdown right here. In 7 days, thats Next week Thursday on the 4th, May 2017, Batch A Stream II will say Good bye to NYSC and move on with life.

I was at my Local Government yesterday where i was given the 2B form, the Final Clearance and the Foundation Form. I was also told categorically that by Next week Thursday, My NYSC Certificate would be given to me.

We have heard of several deaths just a few days before Passing Out Parade, but i pray to God that death will not be your Portion In Jesus Name.

You will not use your certificate inside the prison yard

Good Job, Favour of God and better things awaits you as you say Good bye to NYSC.

May God keep you alive and take you to the Top.

Happy passing out Parade to you all. See you at the Top

Register For free on Corpers Forum to receive Latest Job Updates and also some cool business ideas.

Don't just go back home to the same street you grew up. If you want to go for your Masters, take the form while the head is still hot. If yours is business, go for it and stay with us as we give you great ideas and updates. You can be all you want to be.

Don't seat at home, just stay sharp, stay sensitive and always remembering and Listening to that Powerful motivating song "Bring It On" by P square. Click here to Download its a song you will like

The circular released last week is valid and thats what we are following now. See the Circular below:
Latest NYSC Approved 2016 Batch A Stream II Passing Out Day Announced (Pictures)

Stay Blessed!!!!

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-news-updates/nysc-2016-batch-a-stream-ii-popwinding-up-is-in-7-days/]

Cc
Seun
Lalasticlala
My4nd
Crazyman
Ogbeche77
Yokiti

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Pop/winding Up Is In 7 Days (11 Months Don Waka) by Phunkyposh(f): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Congratulations to The outgoing corpers,

We are the next to go................Team Batch A

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Pop/winding Up Is In 7 Days (11 Months Don Waka) by drakespearz(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2017
Can't wait to be in camp. Team Batch A

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Pop/winding Up Is In 7 Days (11 Months Don Waka) by corpersforum(f): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2017
Phunkyposh:
Congratulations to The outgoing corpers,

We are the next to go................Team Batch A

Thanks oooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Pop/winding Up Is In 7 Days (11 Months Don Waka) by prettyjo(f): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
we are counting down

(1) (Reply)

Benue State 2017 BATCH A Corps Members / Breaking News:trouble At Mangu Nysc Orientation Camp!!!(plateau) / Breaking News: NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Date Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.